No announcement yet.

KING MO "James is working hard and going suprise alot of people"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KING MO "James is working hard and going suprise alot of people"

What Mo said is an interview http://fighthype.com/pages/content79...6f1c92f2843351

Always nice to hear from Mo.

I think that, while Toney is up against long odds and facing an uphill climb, he does have a chance to pull this off.

He's also a very smart fighter. He really hasn't given anything away in terms of his preperation, etc. (except for the intentional media leak regarding the choking out of Mo in practice, for whatever that may be worth. Toney is also a master self-promoter as it were).

I consider his chances very slim on the face of it, but as I said, he is one of the smartest fighters ever to lace up the gloves. This is considerable.

Comment

I really hope Toney wins, so I can see Dana White's reaction and the post fight interview in which Toney calls out the whole HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Always nice to hear from Mo.

I think that, while Toney is up against long odds and facing an uphill climb, he does have a chance to pull this off.

He's also a very smart fighter. He really hasn't given anything away in terms of his preperation, etc. (except for the intentional media leak regarding the choking out of Mo in practice, for whatever that may be worth. Toney is also a master self-promoter as it were).

I consider his chances very slim on the face of it, but as I said, he is one of the smartest fighters ever to lace up the gloves. This is considerable.
        its all one big conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
          its all one big conspiracy.
          That's not even what I said, dickhead. I said it was an intentional media leak, which any complete moron could see.

Go fuck yourself, troll ****.

Comment

Working...
          X