No announcement yet.

I had a brutal dream about Kessler-Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a brutal dream about Kessler-Froch

and kessler got his ass kicked, badly, **** was brutal, soon as the bell rang froch bullrushed'em and hit him with a flush left hook, kessler took it well, but he just got his ass kicked thoroughly, it was a tko in round 9 with kess all bloodied and bruised, even had one of his eye-balls on his cheekbone, brutal stuff

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
    and kessler got his ass kicked, badly, **** was brutal, soon as the bell rang froch bullrushed'em and hit him with a flush left hook, kessler took it well, but he just got his ass kicked thoroughly, it was a tko in round 9 with kess all bloodied and bruised, even had one of his eye-balls on his cheekbone, brutal stuff
    I hope that happens,Kessler's a very basic and overated fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Froch isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Froch isn't?
        Froch is basic, but he knows how to use what he has to fight. No bum/overrated fighter is gonna beat Jean Pascal (but to be fair, I think Pascal would win in a rematch).

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          Dude... hoping that a fighter becomes blind is disgraceful. I hope for a great fight (a Froch win) and both fighters going home safely.

Comment

Every dream I've ever had about fights have never come true, from what I can remember. The winner may be the same, but the result is never the same. For example, I dramt that Mayweather KO'd Oscar in the first round of their fight. I woke up knowing there was no way in hell that would happen, but Floyd did win.

I also had a dream that Mosley thoroughly beat Floyd for 12 rounds and won a convincing decision, but we saw Floyd never quit, or get KO'd, but try to use his defense and fight valiantly in the face of adversity. Could that happen? Maybe, but it's highly doubtful if you ask me.

Don't put too much into dreams about fights, guys

Comment

I had a dream Cotto dropped Pacquiao a ton of times in the first couple rounds and Pacquiao quit on his stool.

I also had a dream Paul Williams and I visited this girls house. I started feeling up her ass and she was allright with it, then Paul started drawing on her ass with a marker. She got mad so I left, then I heard Paul Williams is wanted for her murder.

True story, I've had those dreams.

Comment

Dream on is all i can say!!!

Comment

Paul Williams dreams happen frequently too i heard.

When did u cum?

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
                    don't worry, just a wet dream

Comment

Working...
                    X