Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the Matthysse express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn did he put a beating to Soto or what? Dude got worked, lol.

Comment

I got 1st class tickets on this train.

Comment

Forget human life : Lucas Matthysse is such a ****ing savage that he has no regard for kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, or species either.

He's going to systematically walk through everybody at 140lbs with the balls big enough to face him unless he's brought up on rape charges for what he did to Soto first.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Forget human life : Lucas Matthysse is such a ****ing savage that he has no regard for kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, or species either.

He's going to systematically walk through everybody at 140lbs with the balls big enough to face him unless he's brought up on rape charges for what he did to Soto first.

Hahaha I wish I could green K you but I am all out, lol nearly choked to death on my steak at the latter part.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Hahaha I wish I could green K you but I am all out, lol nearly choked to death on my steak at the latter part.
            He's one of very few guys in the sport today whom I'm always genuinely excited to watch. As it was already echoed in this thread by various users - He's the embodiment of what this sport really needs : Guys who fight their asses off and are more concerned with fighting the best and giving the crowd what they came for than they are with padding their records and bank accounts.

I respect the hell out of him for never once having ****ed the fans by taking an easy fight or turning in a disappointing performance.

Comment

he makes all of the decisions i look for in a fighter. you can easily make the argument that he's undefeated.

two of my favorite aspects of his game:
              he throws straight punches
              he throws to the body and to the chest. he almost stopped alexander with right hands down the center. guys duck right into them.

Comment

You already know it man, Warrrrrr Mattysse!!

Comment

I like Matthyse as a fighter, he can surely do some good stuff in the next 1 or 2 years. 140 is heating up.

Garcia, Matthyse, Rios, Avlaraldo are all bangers. Peterson, Khan, Broner will still add excitement to 140.

Comment

This dude is a monster. His resume is superb if you discount those 2 fluke robberies and give him the wins. He's a great puncher and goes to the body, travels out of home, and puts on a show. If anyone like Garcia or Peterson ever have the balls to face him they're done. This guy is #1 at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I'm not too aware about his personal life or what makes him a role model. I always thought he was more of a badboy (which I like), maybe it's the tattoos?

I'm a fan.
                      Agree. The guy comes off as an ass hole for some reason, but that's why I like him. Not to mention the dude fights like he has a set. I'll have to check out some interviews with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X