No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Returns on 7/7 or 7/14, Broner-Escobedo on 7/21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Returns on 7/7 or 7/14, Broner-Escobedo on 7/21

Richard Schaefer, CEO for Golden Boy Promotions, spoke to BoxingScene.com about the unexpected reshuffling of their now canceled May 19th event, which was scheduled to take place at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The HBO televised doubleheader was going to feature a junior welterweight rematch between Amir Khan and WBA/IBF champion Lamont Peterson, and WBO super featherweight king Adrien Broner was going to defend his title against Gary Sykes in the co-feature.

[Click Here To Read More]

good for broner, but im interested in who khan will be fighting. if he wants that mayweather fight, he better be proving his worth against a live opponent.

Comment

Hope it's on the 14th with Haye/Chisora that would be a fukin awesome night of boxing

Comment

Awesome that Broner is gonna face some more good competition instead of that bum he was scheduled on fighting. They shouldn't make it on 7/21, everybody is going to be watching the Dark Knight Rises that weekend, I think the other dates are fine.

Comment

Prescott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Awesome that Broner is gonna face some more good competition instead of that bum he was scheduled on fighting. They shouldn't make it on 7/21, everybody is going to be watching the Dark Knight Rises that weekend, I think the other dates are fine.
            F**king can;t wait to see Dark Knight Rises man. That s**t looks dope. Where you live in CO??? I noticed the other thread you said you live near Rifle??? I like that area in Western CO, along the CO river off the mountains, a nice high desert valley on the way to Junction.

Anyways, I'll be watching Dark Knight Rises Friday night and Broner on Saturday, great weekend.

Comment

that 0 has got to go.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Prescott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!

i second that request. prescott

Comment

Gonna be in Cincinnati for this one...

Comment

Khan did mention Danny Garcia during his interview with Ringside and I think that would be a great replacement fight. Not to forget that Garcia is also the WBC belt holder and is under GBP as well.

I was getting annoyed when he mentioned Judah and Maidana but it definitely has to be a known fighter otherwise it is just pointless because Khan needs to get back in the mix with the big names.

Comment

Working...
                    X