Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Barrera Praises Ricky Burns, Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Barrera Praises Ricky Burns, Frank Warren

Three-weight world champion Marco Antonio Barrera has heaped praise on veteran promoter Frank Warren as the ‘Baby-Faced Assasin’ lauded the rise of Scotland’s world champion Ricky Burns in an interview with The Daily Record.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hmmmm....... I clearly remember Burns moving up in weight to avoid a 'problem', Broner.

Comment

probably wants to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
        Hmmmm....... I clearly remember Burns moving up in weight to avoid a 'problem', Broner.

Boxing is a business first ! :scotland:

Comment

I seem to remember burns moving up in weight because he was struggling to make weight and fought and beat Micheal Katsidis doesn't look like a duck to me if it was a duck he would of fought someone like john Murray.

Comment

When I first read this article, I was a little confused because I remember that Frank Warren was involved with Barrera not long after the two defeats to Junior Jones, and it was on a Frank Warren show at the Albert Hall where I got to see him fight live in the flesh when he just walked through Paul Lloyd, after that I attended three more Barrera fights but unlike at the Albert Hall that night, those fights were Main event bill toppers (Hamed, Morales 3 and Khan).

So I was surprised when I first read the article,because I remember Warren being involved with Barrera even for the first fight with Morales, but I remember him saying a few times that he felt his career wasn't handled how it should've been early on, so I guess he meant he wishes he turned pro at the very start with FW.

Comment

Working...
            X