No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Pacquiao's Health, Staging Marquez Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    make the fifth fight bobby , for cinco de mayo... im sure , it'll be worth every penny
    puga i know you rep manny hard but you can't possibly feel the need for another fight. I mean outside of rd 1 in the 1st fight-JMM has really been giving it to Manny so bad that the majority (not huge, but still the majority) of boxing media have JMM winning the last 3 in a row.

Enough. Its been settled.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      puga i know you rep manny hard but you can't possibly feel the need for another fight. I mean outside of rd 1 in the 1st fight-JMM has really been giving it to Manny so bad that the majority (not huge, but still the majority) of boxing media have JMM winning the last 3 in a row.

Enough. Its been settled.
      ofcourse i do .. even more now than ever before..the fifth fight will be the biggest event out of thier whole rivalry bar none.....juan diaz said it best !

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        ofcourse i do .. even more now than ever before..the fifth fight will be the biggest event out of thier whole rivalry bar none.....juan diaz said it best !
        I'd be down if it was both of their last fights ever

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          I'd be down if it was both of their last fights ever
          i would be too ..whoever wins or loses..

Comment

It's kind of odd that Ariza would just throw out the notion that marquez could be dirty.
            He is too quick to defend Marquez strength coach. Calling it science.

I don't trust Ariza at all.

He tells every media guy that Pacquiao didn't do any of the past training that they use to do.

My question is this.......
            Why would Khan and Pacquiao all of a sudden stop doing the training when it was clearly working for them?

Maybe it's something else that they stopped doing.

Comment

Arum is a dirty filthy pig that only cares about his pockets and could care less about this fighters. Of course arum doesn't want to talk to Pacman right now, about another fight with Marquez because the big stars only fight twice a year. It looks like Rios vs Alvarado 2 is in full affect. Unless arum could convince Marquez with money to be a real fighter and fight Rios in April (But that's Doubtful). Marquez obsession for Pacman is to great I think Marquez eat, sleeps and drinks pacman Pacquaio.

Comment

If Pac will come back, I think he should leave politics, showbiz and religious activities first before considering staging Pac-Bradley 2 to determine whether he will remain an elite fighting force or not, and if he could win by ending a decisive win against Bradley if possible KO, only then Pac-JMM 5 will be consider! If not, then the champ should consider retiring the soonest time to enjoy the remainder of his life with his family with his millions dollars. After all, he had already secured his ATG legacy with his best performances that greatly elated boxing fans.

And JMM on the other hand I think will not fight again to the caliber of Pac at the age of 40, and would not risk his hard-earned victory over Pac to be demolished by his nemesis. He should retire with career high ending by beating Pac in a very decisive KO! But if money played the role, let’s say JMM will be offered amount he and his children could not refuse, and then I think Pac-JMM 5 could be staged and I think will be still enticing.

Comment

Originally posted by jnahum View Post
                  Marquez doesn't need *******o to make good money, on the last fight against *******o, 60% of the attendance were mexicans, I'm pretty sure that marquez vs bradley will be a sold out event as well,
                  And I'm pretty sure that marquez vs bradley could sell at leats 500,000 ppv subscriptions, which translates to 30 millions in sales plus the 10 millionf for the live gate, we are looking at. A potencial 40 million dollars, from which marquez deserves at leats 15 millions.
                  But why who Marquez do that? Marquez doesn't want it with nobody else besides Pacman Pacquaio. Marquez has a sick obsession for Pacman Pacqauio.Best believe if Marquez fights again it would be against Pacqauio. Marquez is not a real fighter anymore just a guy that has an obsession for the Pacman.

Comment

Arum doesnt want any other fight for Pac because he will probably look like crap if its with a live opponent , thats why Arum has talked about Rios , he is a bum and will stand there and make Manny look like like the superman from his CW days .

Manny is WW hype job and Arum is milking him for all he can get .

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                      Manny Pac Got MEXICUTED!!!! Hit by the same punch manny times in the fight so not a lucky punch!!! Face it pac tards manny pac was and always has been a fraud!!!!

Name 1 prime fighter that manny pac beat!!! its ok ill wait!!!

MANNY PADDED PACQUAIO!! FRAUD!!!

exposed!!! MEXICUTED!!!! HAHAHAH!!! BAHAHAHA!!!! BRAHAHAHA!!!
                      pac lost to a mexican ONCE.

should we do a tally of mexicans pac mexicuted?

savor this moment cabron. itll be short lived.

Comment

Working...
                      X