No announcement yet.

Vote for Obama and STFU you fat ****ing Yanks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Obama and STFU you fat ****ing Yanks

I see so many different threads in here day in, day out, about the same subject.

I can't believe people would even consider voting for Romney... he's such an asshole that even PBDS would think twice about voting for him.

What bothers me is all this "Obama ****ed up the economy" stuff. Remember four years ago, when he took over? It was in a right **** state, wasn't it? Okay, sure, Obama hasn't really done much, in a way that could segue into a racial stereotype gag if I fancied another ban (which I don't, that's why I haven't done one, note) but is it really his fault?

It's like if I spent three months ****ing Miley Cyrus right in the asshole, and tying her to a pole to let a Rottweiler have its fill of her back bucket. I've got horses, goats, pigs, donkeys... all of them shooting their muck up Miley's rear pie hole 24/7.

Then I lend her to you and, after a week, I go "Jesus, you haven't taken care of Miley Cyrus, have you? I came to pick her up and her asshole's bleeding. WTF have you been doing?"

Yes. That's exactly what it's like.

Comment

Isn't a major part of your persona considering everything Yank beneath you and British cultural superiority, and therefore not even worthy of mention? Yet now you're making threads about them? I r disappoint son

Comment

Pretty vile discriminatory language being used here.

Somebody needs an introduction to Mr Ban Stick.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          It's like if I spent three months ****ing Miley Cyrus right in the asshole, and tying her to a pole to let a Rottweiler have its fill of her back bucket. I've got horses, goats, pigs, donkeys... all of them shooting their muck up Miley's rear pie hole 24/7.

Then I lend her to you and, after a week, I go "Jesus, you haven't taken care of Miley Cyrus, have you? I came to pick her up and her asshole's bleeding. WTF have you been doing?"

Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
            Isn't a major part of your persona considering everything Yank beneath you and British cultural superiority, and therefore not even worthy of mention? Yet now you're making threads about them? I r disappoint son
            See, this is a misconception about me: I rarely, if ever, champion UK culture. Unless it's Danny Williams, obviously.

It's just the typical Yankian mindset: if I say that WMDs and walking around weighing 480lbs are bad things, a typical Yank automatically assumes I'm saying it's great to be a football hooligan.

I'm an equal opportunity offender.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
              Pretty vile discriminatory language being used here.

Somebody needs an introduction to Mr Ban Stick.
              Jesus Christ, did you used to go to school with an apple for teacher, you little dick splash? STFU and get a sense of humour. (humor, Fat Yank).

Comment

have you got a video of that?

Comment

Obama will win anyway, it's a pointless election, might as well have had him face off with a cardboard cutout

Comment

I love you.

Comment

Working...
                    X