No announcement yet.

Let's be real........... I'll only say it once

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    c'mon man... "Carl Froch's tremendous boxing skills"? that's a illogical. the further thing from "Carl Froch" should be "tremendous boxing skills".
    obviously

natas' post was meant to be sarcastic, i got the joke, it was funny. i then proceeded to imply to this dude "swizz" that the post was sarcastic with the "are you high on anti-sarcasm" as in, he doesnt get the sarcasm. again, pointing out that natas' hilarious comment was sarcastic

now you come around with this?

hilarious

IT WAS A JOKE, in case anyone else still thinks otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Kia-Ora View Post
      what that hopkins goes down in the first round? why are you bringing Hopkins into this thread anyway? Fuck off
      Do you have a reading difficulty? Sore *****.

Comment

Joe Cal would embarrass the **** out of Froch.

Comment

revisited thread

Comment

Joe would slap the **** out of Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Carl Froch's tremendous boxing skills would own joe 'blow' calzaghe and he'd win a lopsided 12 round decision (probably knock joe down a couple times as well).

Froch's defense is severely underrated. The way he blocks punches with his nose is astonishing. He would make calzaghe look like a D- fighter.

Froch is truly a once in a lifetime fighter, we'll never see the likes of him again for another 50 years if we're lucky.
              I really hope you're being sarcastic.

Comment

Working...
              X