Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official OSU versus Texas thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only teams that don't really run the spread in the Big Ten are Iowa, Michigan State, and Wisconsin. Everybody else runs some form of it whether it be more passing or run oriented. Michigan (well most years), Ohio State and possibly Penn State have the athletes to compete. The rest of the league has athletes in certain places, but not all around. The Big Ten is down, but not out. OSU showed Big Ten football against Texas which is solid defense and a good running game and just being physical. I know Michigan beat some of the more speedier teams in the past because they punched those teams in the face Big Ten style because I see some of those spread teams being soft. The SEC is the best conference in college football and probably will be for a while and USC is LA's pro team so it's hard to keep up with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by AliKillsTyson View Post
      Ok so serious question: After going 1-6 this bowl season, and after there pathetic showings in the last 6 or so bcs bowl games, has the Big 10 become irrelevant? Has Big Ten football become too slow, too rigid, and too unathletic to compete with the SEC, Big 12, or USC anymore. I know some of you Big 10 guys will immediately want to scream NOOOOO, but think about it. If the Big 10 doesn't change it's plodding, methodical game pland they could be left in the dust...
      The "weak" Pac-10 went 5-0

Comment

Working...
      X