No announcement yet.

Cotto Should Pull Out Of The Fight If They Move The Fight To Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    Lara/Williams was in Atlantic City, but yea robberies can happen anywhere.

Chavez/Whitaker is surely the biggest robbery that occurred in Texas that I can think of right now.

As long as Laurence Cole isn't involved in the fights there, Texas ain't that bad. If NY denies him, you have to know his eye is GONE. He's isn't going to make the final bell, a robbery shouldn't be a concern IMO.

They need to find a venue and fill it, fast. Texas will buy this up quickly as possible and they will probably get a decent turnout on short notice.
    Ahh thanks for correcting me on Lara/Williams.

Well could we really classify it as a robbery (Whitaker/Chavez) since no one actually got the win? If Chavez would of gotten the win then it would definitely be pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      More major events or not, the fact is that there is much more robberies in Vegas alone than TX.
      Boxing is dirty everywhere you go, you know that its not a bash TX or Mexicans type thing but there is always so much bias in the sport and an agenda for someone to make sure someone wins whether they deserve to or not.

Comment

This fight aint going to a decision.

Comment

Marg stops cotto again

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Boxing is dirty everywhere you go, you know that its not a bash TX or Mexicans type thing but there is always so much bias in the sport and an agenda for someone to make sure someone wins whether they deserve to or not.
            So now it's dirty everywhere you go? Funny how now it changes to this from TX being the dirtiest. I think your last sentence is based on Cotto getting the nod in a decision in NY(even if he doesn't win) and the tables being turned to Margarito's favor.

I'm all up for a fight in NY but if NY doesn't want to take advantage of the $$$ opportunity, you better believe other states will. Cotto is in it FOR THE $$$$.

Comment

Like NY isn't for Puerto Ricans?

Get the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Ahh thanks for correcting me on Lara/Williams.

Well could we really classify it as a robbery (Whitaker/Chavez) since no one actually got the win? If Chavez would of gotten the win then it would definitely be pathetic.
                lol , i got relieved when it was read a draw, Chavez was one of my favorites. but deep down i knew that is probably wasnt right. i was only like 15 at the time tho most people think it was a robbery

Comment

If they are willing to drink dick-water, or use plaster to win fights... of course they are willing to overlook a punch here or there and score the fight for the dead eyed ****** from Tiajuana

Comment

Cotto should just say, **** it I'm only fighting at NY, bring on Vanes...I mean his fans will still love him and who cares if he pisses off a few mexicans...big deal...they're already mad from last week

Of course, I would like this fight to just go to Foxwoods in CT, if not NY or Atlantic City.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolando Tavare View Post
                      Like NY isn't for Puerto Ricans?

Get the fuck out.
                      Was Cotto-Clottey in NY?

Clottey won that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X