Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INTERVIEW] What if Trout fought Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INTERVIEW] What if Trout fought Mayweather?

Topics also include:

PED's in professional boxing
    Cotto vs. Trout
    Floyd Mayweather
    Canelo Alvarez
    Gamboa
    UFC vs boxing
    The Pacquaio/Marquez fight
    The year in review
    Boxing on Network TV

http://youtu.be/skhsQqtA9pg

Didnt watch the vid but trout vs mayweather at jmw would be boring as fuuuuuu. But would watch just because I think trout can win due to size and boxing skill

Comment

Trout Beats Mayweather At 154!!! Or it will take a controversial decision for Mayweather to get out of that fight with a win IMO!

Comment

Trout would beat Mayweather at 154 and that's also why we'll never see that fight.

Comment

Trout is a big JMW. Not happening

Comment

Good comments! Steve Kim (in this vid) says that Trout is simply too big, however he argues that Alvarez is also too big.

Personally I think Alvarez wouldn't last 5 rounds. Too green and his career is a controlled media product.

Comment

Trout by UD 115-113

Mayweather would never take the fight. Its a guaranteed lose for him knows it.

Trout boxes circles around Mayweather.

I personally don't care for the fight. Mayweather isn't 154 fighter, he is a artificial JMW.

Floyd need to stay at WW, Cotto also for that matter. Both are WW's not JMWs

Comment

No one is calling for this fight, not even Trout himself.

We should see Canelo-Trout though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                  Mayweather would never take the fight. Its a guaranteed lose for him knows it.

Trout boxes circles around Mayweather.

I personally don't care for the fight. Mayweather isn't 154 fighter, he is a artificial JMW.

Floyd need to stay at WW, Cotto also for that matter. Both are WW's not JMWs
                  Trout boxes circles around Mayweather!?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Comment

Both are Olympic caliber boxers so its not a far fetched idea. If trout beats canelo expect PBF to avoid him like the plague and stick to ww

Comment

Working...
                    X