Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who's Happier On The Pacquiao Loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Who's Happier On The Pacquiao Loss?

it seems to me that the marquez fans and mexicans are very happy because we had a great fight and an epic win against pacquiao. on the other hand there's another group on the sideline cheerin like little school girls and being all happy and giggly just because of their own agenda.

vote on the poll and give ur thoughts.
    The Real Marquez/Boxing Fans & Mexicans
    40.91%
    ***** Dick Rider
    59.09%

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
    it seems to me that the marquez fans and mexicans are very happy because we had a great fight and an epic win against pacquiao. on the other hand there's another group on the sideline cheerin like little school girls and being all happy and giggly just because of their own agenda.

vote on the poll and give ur thoughts.
    Arent you aware that it wasnt Marquez in the ring saturday? You dont deserve to celebrate the win. Floyd's JMM costume had us all fooled, he even fought like he had a set of balls which made him even harder to recognise.

Celebrate all you want, but Floyd KO6 Manny.....Flowmos knows zis.

Comment

It is possible to be a fan of more than one fighter, just so you are aware.

I don't know, seems that some people are forgetting that in light of recent events, and trying to group everyone into fanbases of a single fighter in ****ty polls.

Funny that.

Comment

The people who are making fun of pac getting ktfo are doing it as a bit of payback to the t@rds and also its a bit of fun and banter. I don't think many people liked seeing Manny laying there motionless way after the 10 count was over.

Plenty of Floyd fans appreciate Marquez's skills and are happy for him. Why not? The guy deserved the win. He is a classy guy, a great champion......I find it hard to believe that anybody could not like the guy.

If Floyd ever gets ktfo the same thing will happen with him. People having banter and posting funny photos.

If Marquez got ktfo same thing.

One thing I know for sure, we won't be hearing from the t@rds about how Marquez kissed the canvas 4 or now 5 times. Because pac kissed it twice and took a nice nap as well.

VIVA MARQUEZ!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-10-2012, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          It is possible to be a fan of more than one fighter, just so you are aware.

I don't know, seems that some people are forgetting that in light of recent events, and trying to group everyone into fanbases of a single fighter in ****ty polls.

Funny that.
          I know that what I'm seeing is not just fans of Marquez who happen to be fans of Mayweather as well. I see Mayweather fans who don't care that it was Marquez that knocked Pac out, they are happy that Pac got knocked out, period.

Comment

obviously marquez fans happier about MARQUEZ knocking pacquiao out cold. this has got zero to do with floyd...

Comment

honestly, i was somewhat both happy and sad at the same time. i won a bet but kinda sad manny slept like a baby and thought he was just at his bedroom when he woke up!

Comment

I promise you that whatever kind of creepy vicarious pleasure - well vicarious vicarious pleasure, really - Pac haters are feeling, it is NOTHING compared to the pure, undiluted joy in my heart seeing Marquez win that fight. When the knockout happened, I screamed like everyone else in the room, but then, after it sunk in, I just sat on my couch while my friends went off and partied and cried manly tears for Marquez.

Then I went and got (more) shitfaced to celebrate his win. Answer your question?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  obviously marquez fans happier about MARQUEZ knocking pacquiao out cold. this has got zero to do with floyd...
                  no it's not. jmm fans are nice (i think). floyd fans just like their idol

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Arent you aware that it wasnt Marquez in the ring saturday? You dont deserve to celebrate the win. Floyd's JMM costume had us all fooled, he even fought like he had a set of balls which made him even harder to recognise.

Celebrate all you want, but Floyd KO6 Manny.....Flowmos knows zis.
                    Aaww... you're bitter...how cute

Comment

Working...
                    X