Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will their be a couple of Fight Camp 360 episodes in the lead up to the S6 final?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will their be a couple of Fight Camp 360 episodes in the lead up to the S6 final?

Really hope so!

Similar to what they did for Mosley vs Pacquaio

But this would be on another scale of course

should be this is the final, I hope Showtime gives this fight the red carpet treatment no matter the sales. this is great for boxing, **** 24/7

Comment

On the Showtime website, it states none currently scheduled, which I really don't get...

This is one of the biggest, most anticipated fights of the year, how could they be so foolish not to air an upcoming show? I hope to god they have one in the pipeline, really keen to see how Froch and Ward prepare

Comment

out of curiosity is it a ppv in america or not? Would be good if it wasnt so more people could watch it.

Froch and Ward deserve a big audience for having the balls to take part start to finish

Comment

I would assume there would be one. And probably one after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            On the Showtime website, it states none currently scheduled, which I really don't get...

This is one of the biggest, most anticipated fights of the year, how could they be so foolish not to air an upcoming show? I hope to god they have one in the pipeline, really keen to see how Froch and Ward prepare
            that would be a shot in the foot if shotime did not air a 4 part siries for this fight. stupid if u ask me

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              out of curiosity is it a ppv in america or not? Would be good if it wasnt so more people could watch it.

Froch and Ward deserve a big audience for having the balls to take part start to finish
              no its not a ppv, Ward is really not a big star in the states only to hardcore boxing fans. people outside always thinks he gets this special treatment and gifs in fights(so not true)Froch probly has more fans in the states than he does and Ward won a ****en gold medal lol
              Last edited by hitem27; 09-05-2011, 12:25 PM.

Comment

this and Pac-Marquez are the two FOTY

Comment

Working...
                X