Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins will get KTFO on 10/18/08 who wants to bet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
    k. deal. ko/tko- you get paid. decision for either man, or if hopkins stops pavlik, i get paid.

here are your bet options. all of my points, or 30 k and ill give you all now and a second installment in two weeks from the date of the fight.

i prefer 30k. let me know your preference and we'll sig it.
    f**k man, you ain't even got 30k. F**k it, we'll do it like this. Whoever comes out with the right prediction gets 50% of the loser's points. agree.

Comment

I'll bet all my points that Pavlik doesn't KO Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
        f**k man, you ain't even got 30k. F**k it, we'll do it like this. Whoever comes out with the right prediction gets 50% of the loser's points. agree.

ok. doesnt seem fair to you cause you have more points, but im down. so does this sum it up?

i predict that bernard won't be knocked out. you are predicting pavlik will knock b-hop out. any weird results like no contests, dq's or technical decisions make bet null and void. winner gets 50% of losers points. cool?

Comment

ok. doesnt seem fair to you cause you have more points, but im down. so does this sum it up?

i predict that bernard won't be knocked out. you are predicting pavlik will knock b-hop out. any weird results like no contests, dq's or technical decisions make bet null and void. winner gets 50% of losers points. cool?
          sig it, buddy.

Comment

sig it, buddy.
            sig'd, broseph! WAR BHOP!!!!!!

Comment

To MSPIEGELO,

I also wanna add that if B-Hop quits on his stool or his corner stops the fight, I win the bet as well. agree?

Comment

sig'd, broseph! WAR BHOP!!!!!!
                are you gonna be ordering the fight?

Comment

To MSPIEGELO,

I also wanna add that if B-Hop quits on his stool or his corner stops the fight, I win the bet as well. agree?
                  yezzir! no funny biz. if pavlik stops him in any way, you win sir!

Comment

are you gonna be ordering the fight?
                    I would be if I wasn't going. I'm heading to AC tomorrow after work! I'm psyched!!!! you?!?

Comment

I would be if I wasn't going. I'm heading to AC tomorrow after work! I'm psyched!!!! you?!?
                      Sorry, I haven't really been paying attention to this matchup since I feel its not really gonna be competitive, B-Hop is simply old bro, and he showed it against Calzaghe.

So when you say AC, you mean Atlantic City and your actually going to the fight? If so, have fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X