No announcement yet.

My Training journel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Training journel

lol Since I never realy worked for kicks and punches I will leave them out until I get into boxing....

Today at 9 am I did:
    25 squates, 375 lb
    25 leg press, 500 lb
    2 sets of 25 bench press, 275 lb
    2 sets of dead lifts 400 lb
    2 sets of 25 buterfly curls 200 lb
    200 crunches and 200 reverse crunchers
    military press, 275 lb
    Curls (my my arms look pretty) 100lb each arm
    and I ran for 1 hour
    10 min break between each set

Then Wrestling practice, takedowns and bridges

Hopefully when I get out of school I will get sponsored so I can start working out 12-16 hours a day

Nice ****en poundages!!

If you are repping 275 25 times, your 1 rep max would be at least 500 lbs for bench I am thinking...

If like you said before you are looking for more size, try doing a couple more sets of each exercis, but drop the reps to about 6-8 and up the weight. Also cut your rest time down as 10 mins is probably a bit too long.

Comment

u must be jacked

Comment

No offense bro, but those stats seem a little ridiculous for an 18 year old. But if you are truely doing that, way to ****ing go bro, and keep it up. Seldom gave good advise, add more volume to your routine and drop the weight

Comment

Also, you musta been repping weights when you were born.

Comment

lol this is the first time I have ever worked out like this, most time I lift my wrestling instructor, not weights,
            But like I said I want to get sponsored when I get good enough, and the bigger/faster I am and the less b/f I have will make me allot better looking for somebody to sponsor.
            I want to work out 12 hours a day, but im in school so I cant.
            Also i was actualy born big, I just have a big build, guess im luck to have natural strength :devil

Comment

to reply to seldom tap, I was told by my wrestling instuctor to lift very heavy just for not as long.....he tells me that you need to have very powerfull and quick takedowns and by lifting heave and less amounts you takedowns will explode

Comment

You are lucky to have been born that strong. I thought I was born kinda strong...but you are kinda freaky!

Your wrestling coach is a smart guy

Comment

Working...
                X