Clear All

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    45 seconds
    Thats a joke

Comment

• Both parents is scared, I likes dat

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Wooow you respect him more after that fight? Are you on his payroll? what a joke
        Sorry, I have no time for trollers anymore.

My new name is Troll-free. Good luck with someone else.

That's all.

Comment

• I also think Dawson's reign at 175 is kinda numbered also. There is something else with him that troubles me. I wonder if his heart is in the game. He seems distracted. He might get some good defenses there though first as his competition there is weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Thats a joke
            Kind of.
            He got hurt and backed into the ropes.... bent down and covered up. Demarco just unloaded and the ref stopped it... he should have taken a knee to stay in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              What Big Smoke said, plus "I did everything that had to be done to make the fight, came down to 168, fought in Oakland".

Merchant: So are you saying that you might have been weight drained?[paraphrasing].

"I'm not taking anything away from Andre Ward, he's a great fighter. I'm still champion at 175, i'm going back to 175 and continue my reign there".

To me, that translates to, yes I was weight drained but I am not a sore loser and will not talk about that, I will just go back to where I hold titles in and fight comfortably. Respect to Chad for being a good sport, but he was weight drained.
              Dawson wasn't completely drained. To me, his punch resistance was affected. Although, Dawson never bothered to adapt. That's not based on weight. That's Dawson mental makeup as a fighter.

Look at Andre Ward. At first, he had trouble dealing with Dawson's reach and length. He was getting hit with body shots. He was getting hit with right hooks.

Then Ward started pacing himself from a distance and caught Dawson on a hook. That's adapting. Throughout the fight, he adapted many times. He pressed the action in rounds three and four. He then used the distance in the middle rounds before turning on the pressure again.

Dawson did none of that. He never adapted. That's just how he is as a fighter. He never tried and when he got the next chance to take the way out, he quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Sorry, I have no time for trollers anymore.

My new name is Troll-free. Good luck with someone else.

That's all.
                Trollers? you need to get off Wards nuts bro, goin real deep on him

Thats all

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Kind of.
                  He got hurt and backed into the ropes.... bent down and covered up. Demarco just unloaded and the ref stopped it... he should have taken a knee to stay in it.
                  I just downloaded it, that sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                    chad why are you so ****ing dumb? why would you drain yourself and fight the best super middle in the world?

doesnt it bother you guys that are fans of Dawson how stupid he is? it kills me, because I am a fan of his. i will give him 1 more chance to keep me as a fan, i will judge by his next fight at 175 as long as he fights a good fighter.

scully was begging him to grow some balls and fight hard looking to hurt ward but he didnt even try to throw a punch, it was sad really, reeally sad.

and quitting at the end when he wasnt even that hurt, man im just pissed. i cant believe this ****, if you read my posts from when the fight got announced i said he wouldnt be healthy at the weight, regardless of what he says to media.

you could tell in the post fight that he really wanted to say he didnt feel strong and was drained, but he didnt want to come off as a poor sport so he just congratulated ward, i at least respect him for that, cause it was his dumbass that challenged ward
                    It was a stupid fight to take and come down in weight. I agree.

But if you're a fan, you have to be a fan in victory as well as defeat.

Don't just jump ship when it's not all good. Who needs fans like that?

Chad wanted to fight the best, but he went about it the wrong way. But I respect Chad for not making excuses and taking his loss like a man.

Hopefully Ward didn't break his spirit as a fighter. I just hope it's not easy for Chad to say no mas in the future. Either way, I was a fan before tonight and I'll be a fan after tonight.

Comment

• Dis episode is putting down excuses for dis kid to take a beatin

Comment

Working...
                      X