Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Warns Chisora: You Are Really F**ed Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Warns Chisora: You Are Really F**ed Now!

DERECK CHISORA struck the first blow ahead of his WBC world title challenge against Vitali Klitschko tonight.

[Click Here To Read More]

The more he lets this affect him, the more I smell upset.

Comment

lol why are people so shocked and outraged? Vitali has a right to be pissed obviously, but this is boxing stuff like this has been happening for ages. Chisora's trainer is upset, the WBC is fining him $50k, the BBB is holding £100,000 of his purse lol, it wasn't that bad. If he punched him I'd get it but it was a slap.

Comment

Chisora is getting 100 grand? Seriously? No wonder he slapped Vitali, what a p1ss take.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          lol why are people so shocked and outraged? Vitali has a right to be pissed obviously, but this is boxing stuff like this has been happening for ages. Chisora's trainer is upset, the WBC is fining him $50k, the BBB is holding £100,000 of his purse lol, it wasn't that bad. If he punched him I'd get it but it was a slap.
          Whats this about?

And i agree

Comment

Hes getting more then 100,000 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Whats this about?

And i agree
              It says in the article the British Boxing Board is holding his purse while they "investigate" and will undoubtedly fine him too.

So with that, plus the $50k, he really isn't going to make crap from this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Hes getting more then 100,000 right?
                People are saying he's only making $250,000.

The article says they are holding his purse of £100,000 (that's pounds).

Like I said in an earlier thread I believe Shannon Briggs made between $500,000-$750,000 and I would imagine Chisora brings in more fans than Briggs.

Comment

Chisora was ****ed the moment he signed the contract. A 15-2 prospect has no business fighting either Klit. Its funny how the Klit fans were touting Chisora as a worthy challenge till this point. NEWSFLASH: he was never a worthy Challenger and the slap will mean nothing as the outcome would be the same no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Chisora was ****ed the moment he signed the contract. A 15-2 prospect has no business fighting either Klit. Its funny how the Klit fans were touting Chisora as a worthy challenge till this point. NEWSFLASH: he was never a worthy Challenger and the slap will mean nothing as the outcome would be the same no matter what.
                    He did whoop helenius's ass so at least he has that going for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X