No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Fires: Calls Huck's Sparring Tale "Total Crap!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek Fires: Calls Huck's Sparring Tale "Total Crap!"

Former two division world champion Tomasz Adamek (44-2, 28KOs) was angry with a recent story being circulated by WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck (34-1, 25KOs). According to Huck, he sparred Adamek a few years back and battered the Polish star. Adamek disputes Huck's account of the sparring session, claiming the German star was fouling and trying to turn a friendly bout of sparring into a street fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol at Huck, Adamek would give him a boxing lesson if they fought. In fact that would be a good fight for Adamek.

Comment

To be fair, you're a better boxer than Captain Muck any day of the week.

Those dirty stinking pair of Sauderland ****s are the hype job masters. Muck's eaten so much of it, he's accidently turned into a boxing Troll.

Comment

Huck is a ****ing tool. he better be carefull what he wishes for as soon enough he's going to get his big mouth well and truely shut. ugly talentless beanpole ****.

Comment

From the comments he has made in the past couple of days, Huck sounds like a total *******.

Comment

Marco Huck is a grade A prick.

Comment

Sparring mean nothing at all fool

I use to spar and get the best of good fighters and champions all the time but does that mean I wear there belt or get there pay? No. I have seen many guys in the gym get the best of fighters but when the lights cameras and real action take place they couldn't fight a lick. In fact who cares if you beat someone in the gym that you are not even trying to fight right now. Get real dude! Action Junkies

Comment

Marco Huck
                May indeed suck
                But when they fight
                is it right
                To say the winner had the best luck

Comment

Adamek is a no nonsense, honorable fighter...and Huck is a dickhead. What is up with Huck running his mouth so much lately? Someone needs to blast his teeth out and shut him up. Adamek is not a liar and I believe what he is saying, and I just think Huck is a ****-talking jerkoff. Someone KO this idiot Huck please!

Comment

Working...
                  X