No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze-Nobuhiro Ishida, WBC Belt on 12/17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze-Nobuhiro Ishida, WBC Belt on 12/17

It’s on. Former WBA (interim) light middleweight titleholder Nobuhiro Ishida (23-6-2, 8 KOs), who acclaimed international fame after vaporizing highly regarded James Kirkland in just a round, will try to repeat this trick against possibly a harder opponent. On Dec. 17 in Zaporizhyya, Ukraine, the lanky (6’1’’) Japanese stylist will clash his horns with 5’4’’ Gerogian bomber Avtandil “Tornado” Khurtsidze (26-2-2, 17 KOs). The vacant WBC Silver 160lb belt will be at stake in the main event of the show, being arranged by Elite Boxing Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

What the hell is a 5'4 midget doing in middleweight!?

Comment

Avtandil Khurtsidze is very underrated, he will take Ishida apart.

Comment

there are at least 10 other, higher ranked fighters with no scheduled fights...why haven't they tried to make any of them fight for the "silver" belt...who is the full champion again, oh yeah thats right...

also...Sergio is the mando? Rubio won an eliminator.

Comment

Brothers, what the hell?

5'4?

Seriously, it has to be an error because it should say at least 6'4.

154 lbs for a 6'4?

I don't know but if I was 5'4 I wouldn't weigh 154 lbs. Also, why didn't he clean out the lower weights instead of fighting at the Junior Middleweight division?

5'4?

Guy must have adamantium bones like Wolverine.

Comment

guys, khurtsidze is an EXCELLENT in-fighter. . . he's the DEFINITION of a sound infighter. . . he uses his short, but powerful stature to his advantage. .

watch his fight against n'dam. . . it's on youtube. . . seriously, this guy is legit. . .

Comment

this fight will never happen , Ishida is smart guy and old enought to understand he has nothing lost in ukraine . He will never get fair decision there .

Comment

Originally posted by tostao View Post
                this fight will never happen , Ishida is smart guy and old enought to understand he has nothing lost in ukraine . He will never get fair decision there .
                ishida doesn't care - if the money's right, he'll go fight. . . he's the type of guy who won't be hurt by a loss, especially a controversial, hometown loss. .

he can't afford to turn down a six figure payday. . .

Comment

Originally posted by AmeriFil View Post
                  Brothers, what the hell?

5'4?

Seriously, it has to be an error because it should say at least 6'4.

154 lbs for a 6'4?

I don't know but if I was 5'4 I wouldn't weigh 154 lbs. Also, why didn't he clean out the lower weights instead of fighting at the Junior Middleweight division?

5'4?

Guy must have adamantium bones like Wolverine.
                  he's build like a tank

he was robbed in France against N'Dam N'Jikam,even the home crowd was booing for the decision.
                  tornado shall wipe out the kirkland killer

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
                    he's build like a tank

he was robbed in France against N'Dam N'Jikam,even the home crowd was booing for the decision.
                    tornado shall wipe out the kirkland killer

nice pictures. . . dude is a LITTLE BALL OF PURE MUSCLE AND POWER!

also, he is a TRUE inside fighter. . . he uses his height TO HIS ADVANTAGE. . . he basically has no open body to hit he is so compact. . . he keeps his head nice and tucked behind a tight guard and has nice head movement. . .

I encourage EVERYBODY to watch his fight against hassan n'dam n'jikam. . . EXCELLENT style matchup against TRUE OUTSIDE FIGHTER/INSIDE FIGHTER. . hell of a fight. . . While I think the fight was close, I do think N'JIKAM deserved the win. i dont remember the crowd booing the decision, though?

Comment

Working...
                    X