Who beat Cotto worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

margarito imo

Comment

Both bad beatings. I think if he had fought Manny before Marg then he wouldnt have had the fight beat out of him as early, Marg really took his soul in those last few rounds.

Props to him for where he is now though, and for trying to get revenge, that takes heart after that first beat down.

Comment

Pac beat him worse ; Cotto was ahead of Margarito when he got knocked out. He was never ahead of Pacquiao.

Comment

Marg made him take a knee. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
            Pac beat him worse ; Cotto was ahead of Margarito when he got knocked out. He was never ahead of Pacquiao.
            cotto won the first round.

Margarito beat him worst cause cotto's not the type to kneel down easily.

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
              Marg made him take a knee. Nuff said.
              I disagree, Pac won by a wider margin and still stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                cotto won the first round.

Margarito beat him worst cause cotto's not the type to kneel down easily.
                You are right, but Pac forced him to the ground a few times. That's better IMO.

Comment

Need to be more specific. Who gave him more of a physical beating or who dominated more in their respective boxing matches?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                    No he wasn't. 2 judges had it ahead for Margs and one had it even.

As for the thread I'm going with the same because Cotto ran from Pac, but I could just imagine if he held his ground, he would of gotten a worse beating.

Comment

cotto gave up trying to win a lot earlier with Pac, but marg made cotto quit on his knees. The fact that cotto gave up trying to win earlier against Pac than marg was probably a result of quitting on his knees against marg.

Comment

Working...
                      X