Clear All

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    AL
    Yankees
    Rangers

NL
    Philly
    AZ
    Something similar to what I have too but I think that Brewers/Diamondbacks can go either way. Also, I don't expect the Yankees to sweep The Tigers and that the Tigers could possibly win a game or two.

Aren't The Tigers either number 1 or number 2 at scoring with 2 outs? Also, The Phillies are either number 1 or 2 at that too. I forget who is number 1 at it, it's one of them.

Does anyone got a stream for tonights game with The Yankees? My dad will be using the big tv and I doubt he cares to watch The Yankees play. Were Philly fans but I don't think he's into baseball to the point that he watches other teams play.

Comment

Rangers are getting the **** kicked out of them by The Rays.

Comment

Texas lost 1st game.

Great outing from a rookie who only pitches 5 innings before this game and was in minor leagues.

7 innings 2hit 0runs, wouldve liked to see him get a complete game but whatever

Comment

omg the rays went off on the rangers

Comment

Originally posted by yonge.heffer View Post
            Texas lost 1st game.

Great outing from a rookie who only pitches 5 innings before this game and was in minor leagues.

7 innings 2hit 0runs, wouldve liked to see him get a complete game but whatever
            Not that crazy though. This always happens when rookies pitch no one sees there stuff before so they have a great game. The more they pitched the more theyll get hit off of

Comment

Damn, that rain is coming down hard.

Comment

The game still hasn't came back on. I thought they said it was only suppose to be 15 minutes of rain! The hell is wrong with baseball? Why doesn't every stadium come equipped with a retractable roof?

Comment

Ugh, game postponed, what a buzzkill.

Comment

Get in here you so-called "fans"

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      Get in here you so-called "fans"
                      Im waiting for the Phillies game to start up. Brewers look good but I think if the Phils win their series Id rather have them face the Brewers.

Comment

Working...
                      X