Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enter your questions for- Ishe Smith, Tommy Morrison.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
    You should catch it and see how not contagious it is.

he was on a friend of mines boxing radio show a few weeks back, and he said something like HIV was not porven contagious through sweat or something like that.. i dont know to much about it, just taking his word for it

Comment

Tommy Morrison:

I remember reading in an article that you stated you used performance enhancing drugs and that you also stated that the majority of the top guys are doing so. Could you reveal those guys names ?

I also read an article about you not liking blacks, was that true? You said something about "I really don't like black people."

http://www.badlefthook.com/2008/1/12/8328/01569

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
        He has HIV, which was proven not contagious
        Cuts happen in fights,the fact that he is still endangering fellow fighters disgusts me.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Cuts happen in fights,the fact that he is still endangering fellow fighters disgusts me.
          Morrison hasn't been in a fight for over 2 1/2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Morrison was licensed in Oklahoma i think, so he'll be fighting regardless

Comment

You should ask Ishe Smith about his beef with Omar Henry and if they will ever fight?

Those two can't stand each other, constantly attacking each other on Facebook. :heavybag:

Comment

Originally posted by matic21 View Post
                You should ask Ishe Smith about his beef with Omar Henry and if they will ever fight?

Those two can't stand each other, constantly attacking each other on Facebook. :heavybag:
                Lmao its funny because omar henry is supposed to come on my show next week, if i had new that i would have had them on the same show, that woulda been some entertainment lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                  Lmao its funny because omar henry is supposed to come on my show next week, if i had new that i would have had them on the same show, that woulda been some entertainment lmao
                  Hahah man that would have been crazy having those two on the same show.

Omar henry doesn't appreciate Ishe Smith spreading the news that he got spanked at the Mayweather gym while sparring.

You can check out their beef a little on the Chicago Boxing News Facebook page.

Omar Henry

"Ishe Smith is a b!tch! F0ck him. He can talk all the **** he wants i will beat him down and he knows it!!" KEEP TALKING **** b!tch!

"IS HE OR SHE IS OVER RATED."

Ishe Smith

"I wouldnt be surprised if That Guy actually made up that page to come here and post about me, dude fantasizes about me at night, wishing he could be me. Problem is you f0cking suck and your own outfit knows you do, your claim to fame was meeting michale lohan. Get a life and if you in Vegas anytime bro, and I would post that **** on youtube, and show the world how awful you really are, just like Brandon whoop your ass, but I wouldnt be so nice and not tell anyone or not show video. Anytime Headdy Murphy, Your a target, I wouldnt miss you with that big ass head of yours. You walk down the streets and beg for attention, me on the other hand get recognized for what Ive done and what I do, you beg for it, now stfu and be a good little son and go play."

Comment

Originally posted by matic21 View Post
                    Hahah man that would have been crazy having those two on the same show.

Omar henry doesn't appreciate Ishe Smith spreading the news that he got spanked at the Mayweather gym while sparring.

You can check out their beef a little on the Chicago Boxing News Facebook page.

Omar Henry

"Ishe Smith is a b!tch! F0ck him. He can talk all the **** he wants i will beat him down and he knows it!!" KEEP TALKING **** b!tch!

"IS HE OR SHE IS OVER RATED."

Ishe Smith

"I wouldnt be surprised if That Guy actually made up that page to come here and post about me, dude fantasizes about me at night, wishing he could be me. Problem is you f0cking suck and your own outfit knows you do, your claim to fame was meeting michale lohan. Get a life and if you in Vegas anytime bro, and I would post that **** on youtube, and show the world how awful you really are, just like Brandon whoop your ass, but I wouldnt be so nice and not tell anyone or not show video. Anytime Headdy Murphy, Your a target, I wouldnt miss you with that big ass head of yours. You walk down the streets and beg for attention, me on the other hand get recognized for what Ive done and what I do, you beg for it, now stfu and be a good little son and go play."
                    hahahahaha Ishe got em gooddddd

henry types like an idiot lmaooo

Comment

Working...
                    X