No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Reacts To Kelly Pavlik's Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Reacts To Kelly Pavlik's Retirement

WBC Super Middleweight champion Andre Ward suffered a shoulder injury that forced a scheduled fight with him and Kelly Pavlik to be called off after originally only being postponed. In a surprising move, Pavlik announced his official retirement from boxing shortly after and ended any possibilities of him and Ward ever fighting.

Ward, who is recovering from surgery to his shoulder, was in Sherman Oaks, CA at the Chris Arreola-Bermane Stiverne press conference and was asked about his thoughts surrounding Pavlik’s retirement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another reason I like Ward: he's classy. Doesn't say something reactive and stupid like Pavlik retired as a duck or some dumb **** like that. Ward is the man.

Comment

Ward vs Adonis Stevenson make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        Another reason I like Ward: he's classy. Doesn't say something reactive and stupid like Pavlik retired as a duck or some dumb **** like that. Ward is the man.
        I agree Rogdogx-Ward has shown his class and respect to his fellow pro - my opinion of Ward has just gone up 1000% - all the best to Ward and his career.

Comment

Ward's a pretty cool cat.

Comment

I dont like ward as a fighter but he seems like a good person, principled, hard working and down to earth.

Comment

ward's right on point regarding the kelly pavlik retirement..

honestly, i dont think theres anyone in the 168-175 arena who can beat ward right now..probably has a good chance of retiring undefeated

Comment

Wow late much? Love this site in principal but damn if these guys don't try to turn one interview into 12 posts by giving us itty bitty pieces of the interview in each new article..how long before this same interview is listed as a video post too? Come on boxing scene!! I've now seen you guys splice one interview into 6 posts...the last 8 arum posts have all been about the same damn interview, couldn't have given it to us in one post as well?

Comment

Ward is a class act. I knew he would say good things, thats just how he is.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                    Ward vs Adonis Stevenson make it happen
                    Stevenson (Peado Rapist) vs anyone who could knock him flat out, make it happen. Send that sick fuk home with a big KO loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X