Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Karmazin: Pacquiao Could End Up Like Roy Jones Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
    Some of you guys don´t want to see the facts, by the third fight you could see Pac´s brain getting unplugged by some of those shots, it was a matter of time for him to go to sleep. I told you he was getting knocked out in a fourth fight, now he will get stopped or knocked out again in a fifth.

Fighting Márquez once more time is a very dumb move and the people that really cares about Pac should convince him to avoid that match, fight anybody, not Márquez.
    Nah fuk him, I gotta see that **** again.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      Totally, he just can´t avoid Márquez´s right hand, more of those shots will put his health in jeopardy.
      Exactly, Marquez knows how to beat Pacquiao, and he will make even better adjustments next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Yes.....yes he is.

Roy Jones, Jr. was born in Florida and has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. A professional boxer, Roy Jones, Jr. is most widely recognized for the number of different classes in which he has won matches. He has won championships in every division from Junior Middleweight to Heavyweight, and at one point held seven light middleweight titles at the same time. He won a Silver medal in the 1988 Olympics.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...-jr-net-worth/

You and Weebler are talking out of your ass. As usual.
        So why do you suppose he's selling his name anywhere he can, including Russia, Australia, Poland? This last one against some unknown prospect that ended up in prison the week of the fight. And why is he taking undue brain damage, for the love of the game?

I wonder how reliable the website you linked is. This paints a different picture:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...nes/index.html

Comment

This is bull pacquiao was winning the fight. I'm tired of everybody talking trash. He got a bad decision againts bradley and got caught. I don't think its a big deal. At leased he fights the best. Unlike. Mayweather. Who fights once a year. 43 have hand picked chumps have tried. 43 have failed

Comment

pacman

pacman sux.. he was exposed by bradley and even more so with marquez(even though marquez exposed him 3 x b4 but pac has so many fanboi's that they are blinded...only reason why bradley didnt LOOK dominant because he doesnt hit as hard but he was partially blocking all of pacs left hand and the crowd wants to make so much noise when pac throws a punch ppl get confused...fmj would kill pac shouldve took the fight when he had a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by will.i.am View Post
              This is bull pacquiao was winning the fight. I'm tired of everybody talking trash. He got a bad decision againts bradley and got caught. I don't think its a big deal. At leased he fights the best. Unlike. Mayweather. Who fights once a year. 43 have hand picked chumps have tried. 43 have failed
              One of those hand picked chumps Floyd dominated, just put Pac to sleep for over 2 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                If Roy had earned Pac type cash, he would probably not even be bothering with HBO color commentary.

Fighters who earn and save go on to live lives.
                Pac will finish on a victory and finally follow the path of Lennox, the best example of a pugilist who knew when his expiration date was up and honored it.

The big loser here is Mayweather.!
                He never fought Manny, his legacy will take a heavy hit for it and he lost 40 million as a result of the evasion.

And by the way.
                The Ghost has more than a ghost of a chance should Floyd get brave and take Robert before the Gingerly money.
                Last time I check Mayweather still made more off the Cotto fight than what Manny made this fight. Mayweather still healthy enough to fight again and again and maybe again. Can the same be said about Manny? Who's the big loser now.........Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by will.i.am View Post
                  Pacquiao did not fight the best at 135, 140, or 147, so stop talking ****.

Clearly his recent opponents have been very carefully selected.

Most were made to order and ripe for the picking, so keep it real.

Comment

the hype train is over,it has been for awhile now,dude hasnt done **** since he beat Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                      Pacquiao did not fight the best at 135, 140, or 147, so stop talking ****.

Clearly his recent opponents have been very carefully selected.

Most were made to order and ripe for the picking, so keep it real.
                      actually he did expet for 135 and 147 becuase he was the best at 47.. when did jmm ever fight the best not named pacquaio?

outside of pac, jmm has no other great win ..

Comment

Working...
                      X