Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: Pac knows more about boxing than me, I'm throwing strategy out (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach: Pac knows more about boxing than me, I'm throwing strategy out (VIDEO)

What do you make of this, Roach says Pacquiao knows more about boxing than him at this point so he's throwing a lot of strategy out the window and letting him fight naturally for the fourth fight.

I should mention that Roach admits his strategy to fight Marquez hasn't worked in the last 3 fights. It took him 3 fights to work that out, another sign that Roach is overhyped as a trainer?

Comment

translation: i have no clue how to beat marquez. swing for the fences, manny!

Comment

Pac style's weakness is just the JMM style.period.you can do nothing about it. maybe if JMM gets aggressive then it'll end up differently.

Comment

....I love it!!!...for YEARS I've said Roach is garbage..he's so overrated that its not even funny anymore...its a shame!!...I've ALWAYS stated that Manny MADE him...without Manny, Roach doesn't win so many awards nor does he get into the HOF imo...NOW he's admitting Manny KNOWS more about this game than he does LMAO...like duh!!!..we ALREADY knew that!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            ....I love it!!!...for YEARS I've said Roach is garbage..he's so overrated that its not even funny anymore...its a shame!!...I've ALWAYS stated that Manny MADE him...without Manny, Roach doesn't win so many awards nor does he get into the HOF imo...NOW he's admitting Manny KNOWS more about this game than he does LMAO...like duh!!!..we ALREADY knew that!!!!!

uhhmm... is pacquiao the first boxer that roach handled to win world championships?... i don't get the hate for roach... he probably boned more whores than you given his medical condition

Comment

Sometimes a teacher will have a student surpass them in knowledge but very rarely will a teacher discover a prodigy.

Roach is probably the smartest trainer in the sport and if he says Pac knows more about boxing than him than wow. Roach did a great job molding Pac into the FOTD and P4P King that he is today

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                uhhmm... is pacquiao the first boxer that roach handled to win world championships?... i don't get the hate for roach... he probably boned more whores than you given his medical condition
                name a fighter he molded from nothing to something....the dude is fuking fraud...as far as you cheerleading his sex game...thats not what MEN do in 2012....ok?...if you gonna come on a boxing forum and brag on another man's wood game you mind as well get on your knees and polish it off son....its 2012 man!!

bragging on my OWN wood game..I'll out sling that cornball anytime...his hoes would LOVE me!!

Comment

roach doesn't have a game plan for marquez... he's tried everything and nothing has worked.

Comment

This **** doesn't say swag, it says Gay!!!!. LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                    X