Al Haymon PICTURE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Haymon PICTURE

http://www.boxingscorecard.com/2011/...n-picture.html

The guy who has a big say in boxing is revealed.

WOW SICK BRO!

I used something new and fancy called google and found the excact same picture.

Comment

Nice head full of hair.

I don't see why he's so incognito.

Comment

Thats not Al Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKoBoxing View Post
          http://www.boxingscorecard.com/2011/...n-picture.html

The guy who has a big say in boxing is revealed.
          What you fail to mention is that he was in front of the camera for the Russell and Broner fights.

The two smartest men in Boxing, Al Haymon and Cameron Dunkin, both make money without ever getting on camera. "Out of sight, Out of mind"

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
            Thats not Al Haymon
            Please say you're joking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              What you fail to mention is that he was in front of the camera for the Russell and Broner fights.

The two smartest men in Boxing, Al Haymon and Cameron Dunkin, both make money without ever getting on camera. "Out of sight, Out of mind"
              Yup, you can get a good long look at Al Haymon if you'd like when Broner gave his post fight interview. I think the last time I seen him on TV before was after the Rico Ramos fight, he was standing behind Ramos, also for the post fight interview.

Comment

You see him in Floyds locker room before the Mosley fight, he was actually talking. O_o

Comment

He was sitting ringside next to Andre Berto for both the Broner and Russell fights last night.

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
                    He was sitting ringside next to Andre Berto for both the Broner and Russell fights last night.
                    Yeah he was sitting right in between floyd and berto, im surprised nobody saw that

Comment

Working...
                    X