No announcement yet.

Ali vs. Wlad: attempts to diminish wlad's career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali vs. Wlad: attempts to diminish wlad's career

i see alot of wlad vs. ali threads, and it seems like it is one of highest posting hypothetical fights, but seriously i see these as attempts do diminish Wlad's career.........

its attempt to discredit him, cause either you dont like him, your not happy that a american is a champ or whatever idk, it just seems like that

so what if ali beats wlad, not alot of people could beat ali.... but what does that make wlad a bad fighter............ so wlad can only be a good fighter if he beats ali in a hypothetical fight.......... its really stupid.................

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    i see alot of wlad vs. ali threads, and it seems like it is one of highest posting hypothetical fights, but seriously i see these as attempts do diminish Wlad's career.........

its attempt to discredit him, cause either you dont like him, your not happy that a american is a champ or whatever idk, it just seems like that

so what if ali beats wlad, not alot of people could beat ali.... but what does that make wlad a bad fighter............ so wlad can only be a good fighter if he beats ali in a hypothetical fight.......... its really stupid.................
    I agree it doesn't mean that the Klits suck at all. Ali was a once in a 100 year talent at HW. Hopefully the Klits will finally face a decent challenge so we can see the depths of their mental toughness. Because I haven't been impressed by their opponents to date.

Comment

You can only beat what is put infront of you. It's hardly his fault the era he fought in has been weak. I think Wladimar could hang with some greats IMO, good jab, tall, hits hard, technically a good fighter all round..

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
        I agree it doesn't mean that the Klits suck at all. Ali was a once in a 100 year talent at HW. Hopefully the Klits will finally face a decent challenge so we can see the depths of their mental toughness. Because I haven't been impressed by their opponents to date.
        Well I think people should be impressed with the ease with which they dispose of their opponents. Or are you more impressed watching Ali struggle to win 3 rounds and then get a gift decision against a second rate fighter like Young?

Anyway Klit fans should take it as a complement to be compared to the greatest HW ever.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
          Well I think people should be impressed with the ease with which they dispose of their opponents. Or are you more impressed watching Ali struggle to win 3 rounds and then get a gift decision against a second rate fighter like Young?

Anyway Klit fans should take it as a complement to be compared to the greatest HW ever.
          People hate to see mismatches and boring wins. It's obvious that they outclass all of their competition so they should at least go for the KO. Tyson used to get rid of the bums quickly. If you're 10x better than the next guy then give the fans a highlight reel. Honestly I think the Klits have only themselves to blame for not being more financially marketable. It's crazy that a lot of their fights aren't on PPV. They need to come to Vegas and start KO ing people in the 1st and 2nd rnds.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
            People hate to see mismatches and boring wins. It's obvious that they outclass all of their competition so they should at least go for the KO. Tyson used to get rid of the bums quickly. If you're 10x better than the next guy then give the fans a highlight reel. Honestly I think the Klits have only themselves to blame for not being more financially marketable. It's crazy that a lot of their fights aren't on PPV. They need to come to Vegas and start KO ing people in the 1st and 2nd rnds.
            the thing is, i rather see a dominate 12 round fight

then a short 2 round slugest KO

Comment

the thing is, i rather see a dominate 12 round fight

then a short 2 round slugest KO
              So you're a Floyd fan?

Comment

It was because one guy claimed Ali would have lsot to him and amde a big thread

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  So you're a Floyd fan?
                  Hell no he;s black

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    So you're a Floyd fan?
                    so you rather have a short 2 round fight than a dominate 12 round fight.....

Comment

Working...
                    X