Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Explains: Team Garcia Called The Cops on Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab is a devout Christian. He doesn't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      I still don't care about this fight but with that being said, how can the police stop someone from attending an event without any evidence that this person has the intent to commit a crime? That's definitely unlawful, somebody in the LAPD got bought if this story is true. Zab could successfully sue them.
      of course they did...but the dudes from Philly(Danny and his pops) don't have money long enough to run that type of race....thats a bigger tax bracket if you know what I mean....thats someone connected finacially and LOCALLY....if the Philly cops was on his ass in Philly then he's believable....but its not the case...and YES, Zab does have a legit case in the courts

oh yea, I almost forgot, Zab is gonna get KTFO and complain about it...the only dude who can get stopped and complain about it
      Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 02-17-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        "IT was sad" not "I was sad". hes speaking about their actions not how he felt about it. lol

and the cops told him not to go to the fight or the event, smart move by zab to oblige. surprisingly smart actually.

the more these guys get into it the more im rooting for zab, garcia is gonna knock him out though. too young, powerful and durable. but hes there to be hit and zab can still crack so he might just score an upset stoppage win. either way someones going to sleep, probably zab though im afraid.
        Thank you for the correction. But it all sounds like bull to me.

This isnt even a Zab or Danny thing or even a boxing thing. Doesnt really matter....the whole thing is stupid drama. If its true why would Zab put it out there if its not still who cares...its just dumb is the point.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
          zab we dont care if your wife is rican we support our own you lil ghetto hoodrat!
          Im rican and I don't support Danny. I am boxing fan. You are a fan of PR boxers I assume.

Comment

This story sounds like bullcrap to me.

Comment

If only ZAB could take more punishment in the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                If only ZAB could take more punishment in the ring...
                Or could fight more than 4 rounds without self destructing.....
                Or was trainable half as much as Floyd (who is not nearly as physically gifted)
                Or was not coached by his dad all those years and hence myopically developed many bad habits in the ring (not blaming his dad either).
                Or if Sweet Pea could have magically opened up his head, took his boxing know how out, opened up Zab's and put it in there when they worked together....

But no..... and while Zab can be frustrating he does alright for himself as a gatekeeper. Yet, even so this guy gets more cracks at a championship than a crackhead in the Tenderlion on a Saturday night in San Fran.....

Gotta hand it to Jabba jabba Zuda! He keeps it real and for that first 3 rounds can be anyone's problem

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Dude the LA Police department do not tail a man because you call them and tell them you think som.....
                  Oh forget it!
                  That's why I wrote "if true."

The sad thing is that since this is the LAPD we can't just dismiss it out of hand like we would with most other police departments.
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-17-2013, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                    zab we dont care if your wife is rican we support our own you lil ghetto hoodrat!
                    As much as I dislike Rican boxers and fans because they are loud mouths and runners, I'm on Danny's side because at the end of the day I'm Latino. And Danny fights like a true Latino, without the hugging, running. Zab has a Rican wife?? War Danny, you represent all Latinos.

Comment

Oops

Comment

Working...
                      X