Rampage vs Thiago Silva @ UFC 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good scrap. WAR RAMPAGE!!

Comment

i'm a big rampage jackson fan so i hope he knocks him out ........

war rampage

Comment

Originally posted by piano man View Post
        i'm a big rampage jackson fan so i hope he knocks him out ........

war rampage
        same here. i'm a big rampage fan.

silva is going down.

Comment

I can actually see silva beating rampage. Everyone hyps up rampages power but his ko ratio is pretty poor. The last guy he ko'd in the UFC was wanderlei and that was years ago. He does possess good power but he's so dam slow and hardly ever connects. I see t.silva taking him down and beating up on the floor. Ilva is to young and will have a big size advantage over rampage IMO.

Comment

Great fight for both guys.

Silva needs to prove he belongs with the big boys at 205 and Rampage needs to prove he's still one of them.

I think Rampage will win this. Stylistically, this is a much better match up for Rampage compared to Evans and Machida.

Comment

If Thiago's stand up performance would be like his fight against Vera. Then lights oout for Silva.

Comment

if rampage fights like his old self this is a easy fight. not that silva is a bad fighter but its just a a good stylistic matchup for jackson.

but rampage needs to get a new trainer, ever since he got with lance gibson his standup skills diminished more each fight. hes just pawing the jab waiting for a big opening for the overhand right, thats not how he fought as a champion.

rampage used to jab hard and punch in combinations both to the body and head. he used to move his head to create counterpunching opertunites and strike with short hooks and uppercuts and straight rights and lefts. now he gon back to his old pride hayemakers, but atleast then he threw knees and elbows aswell and put it all together. now hes just waiting for one punch.

rampage needs to get his shit together or hes done.

Comment

Wow my 2 favorite fighters going at it. I can't wait til May. This is going to be a fricken war!

Comment

Working...
                  X