Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Man Who Will Save Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save it?he doesn't even fight man. He does have talent and i would love to see him fight more.
    Last edited by eurochamp; 11-08-2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

I believe that he's part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Chisora was on his feet at the end of the fight
        his eyes were crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          his eyes were crossed.
          Not really. Gaye was quite lucky he landed that punch and that the ref prematurely stopped it. He was blowing out his arse

Comment

still no respect for david? he beat your man fair and square.

Comment

still no respect for david? he beat your man fair and square.
              Nothing to do with respecting him or not. Just saying what happened. He was gasping for breath in there.

I want to see Gaye fight Vitali though. Only fight at Heavyweight right now.

Comment

jizzora wasn't going to stop ****, he looked more gassed than haye. fat bloke looked like he wanted a cheeseburger when he answered the bell in the 5th. and i wouldn't call that vicious left hook a lucky shot, dereck was swinging like a wild man when he got caught.

Comment

jizzora wasn't going to stop ****, he looked more gassed than haye. fat bloke looked like he wanted a cheeseburger when he answered the bell in the 5th. and wouldn't call that vicious left hook a lucky shot, dereck was swinging like a wild man when he got caught.
                  He definitely got a little careless and allowed Gaye to land something wild. But its a worry that Gaye was gassed after less than 5 rounds. He'll probably find it harder to run all night against Vitali.

Comment

Im a celebrity get me out of here! That is David Haye!

Comment

Haye is nothing if he doesn't beat one of the Klitscho bros. He can't match up with either is the skill department to win a decision. So he would have to take some chances and try for the KO, and he doesn't have the testicular fortitude for that. He talks a good fight and thats about it. The man who will save boxing? Thanks, I needed a good laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X