No announcement yet.

Boxingscene's presidential Election Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Boxingscene's presidential Election Vote

There seems to be many non American & non regestered voters that consider it important to convince us who to vote for or who not to vote for, I thought we should just have our own election and everyone can vote.

This not an opportunity to convince others so please don't propagandize this thread.
    Obama
    63.49%
    Romney
    20.63%
    other-name your choice
    15.87%

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    There seems to be many non American & non regestered voters that consider it important to convince us who to vote for or who not to vote for, I thought we should just have our own election and everyone can vote.

This not an opportunity to convince others so please don't propagandize this thread.

First response.

Originally posted by Doh!
    the general consensus is just to not vote for the bum ass president who didn't do anything the last 4 years. Obama phone or not, it's time for a real president, not some fluke hypejob.

Romney takes it.

Comment

the general consensus is just to not vote for the bum ass president who didn't do anything the last 4 years. Obama phone or not, it's time for a real president, not some fluke hypejob.

Romney takes it.
      bummer... thread fail!

It took two seconds

Comment

Vote Obama guys

USA USA USA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
          First response.
          Originally posted by TBear View Post
          bummer... thread fail!

It took two seconds
          Did you guys really think it had a chance

Comment

Both candidates are abysmal. /thread

Comment

I don't vote based on skin color like some of these bum ass posters like cigarillo.

I'm probably darker than he is and still voting Romney because of my political beliefs. I've already given him 2 chances to debate me and he refuses to even acknowledge me and accuses me of "race baiting", as if I, a dark skinned man voting for Romney is somehow a racial issue. Funny how ones calling racism all the time are actually racist themselves.

you are yellow skinned

Comment

they're both dirty water from the same dirty pond...I just feel things have gotten worst since Obama...

Comment

I feel like I could've sat amongst those undecided voters in the polling audience a few day ago.

But I think I'll go with Obama on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    they're both dirty water from the same dirty pond...I just feel things have gotten worst since Obama...

And will continue to worsen, regardless of who's at the helm.

I would guess that many don't realize, that America's economic structure is collapsing so rapidly that NO candidate or incumbent will be able to reverse the downfall. Sure, they will speak words of encouragement, make promises galore, but deep down, they know that the dollar is doomed, the economy is doomed, and any reversal of fortune is well out of reach.

The time to alter this disastrous course, was during the Nixon Administration and instead of making the changes that would have added longevity, each administration since, have done nothing but exacerbate the inevitable.

This situation, is in reality very similar to the theme of Nero playing his fiddle, while Rome was burning. {in reality, Nero never did such a thing}

Anyone believing different, is either living a fantasy, in stark denial, or is totally clueless.
                    Last edited by arraamis; 10-18-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X