Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with 27-0 Filipino flyweight Milan Melindo whos fighting at Pinoy Pride 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with 27-0 Filipino flyweight Milan Melindo whos fighting at Pinoy Pride 16

Milan Melindo is one of the most exciting prospects in the Philippines. The 24 year old is the reigning WBO international flyweight champion and has won 27 fights out of 27 since turning pro in 2005.

He is one of the stars of the ALA Boxing Gym which also boasts AJ Banal, Rey Bautista and Genesis Servania in its stable. After putting Jesus Geles on the canvas three times in the first round to win the WBO belt in his last fight he is getting ready to defend it for the first time at Pinoy Pride 16 in Cebu City next month.

He is in action on September 22nd against Colombian KO artist Jean Piero Perez who is a former WBA flyweight champion who is still ranked higher than Melindo by the WBA. His record stands at 19-4-1 with 14 of his wins coming by way of KO.

Speaking at the Pinoy Pride 16 press conference Melindo said he had seen some footage on Perez and was expecting a tough fight,

“He’s a good boxer, a counter puncher, if you punch him he will punch you. Not too much power but he is busy. Maybe his weakness is his stomach, maybe I can win by stoppage but most important for me is to entertain the crowd...

Read the rest at Combat Asia

Here's what I don't like about Viloria, I think he said he didn't want to fight Melindo because he doesn't want to fight another Filipino... or some ish like that. I'm happy he's fighting Marquez..... but come on man, don't deprive us because of a stupid reason like that.

Comment

- Underground City
      The Dungeon map is a big difference to the underground city will be presented a copy, when the game officially listed will have eight underground city, to scold first, after will continue to add. The Dungeon will include the story mode and exploration mode. The story mode tell you there will be animation related story, just like a personal story. After the first completed story mode, you will be able to open the explore mode, to explore mode will be significantly more difficult than the story mode. GW2 Gold The story mode allow you pick the team can also be completed, but difficult to explore the model requires better cooperation between players. Whether you play the story mode how will appear as the exploration mode waiting for you. Least will Dungeon exploration mode will let players choose three paths, the team can decide which path to go through the ballot box, and two modes underground city will have a dynamic event, so even if you have to complete with an underground city a few times to farm cheap guild wars 2 gold, it does not mean that the next time you will not encounter a new encounter. There are some additional events will bring change, these events may be provided by the player's actions, location, or random trigger.Each underground city will have a set of unique weapons and armor style story mode weapons suit; the exploration mode armor suit. Tokens will get when you complete the underground city, weapons and armor based on tokens to purchase, so if you want a particular weapon, you only need to buy tokens instead of always brush Look weapons there is no fall.

Comment

Working...
      X