No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pongsaklek Wants Direct Rematch With Sonny Boy Jaro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pongsaklek Wants Direct Rematch With Sonny Boy Jaro

Pongsaklek Wonjongkam (83-4-2, 44KOs) is demanding a direct rematch with Filipino banger Sonny Boy Jaro (34-10-5, 24KOs). This past Friday in Thailand, an early candidate for upset of the year took place when Jaro destroyed Pongsaklek in six rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

I completely overlooked this, Pong lost???

Gonna have to look for the fight on YouTube.

Comment

Rematch should be in the Philippines. Jaro won so he should have home field advantage this time. Ponsaklek claims that Jaro is the most powerful boxer he ever faced? Ponsaklek must be mistaken, he has fought Naito and Kameda.

Not sure if Jaro beats Igarashi especially if he has to fight in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
        Rematch should be in the Philippines. Jaro won so he should have home field advantage this time. Ponsaklek claims that Jaro is the most powerful boxer he ever faced? Ponsaklek must be mistaken, he has fought Naito and Kameda.

Not sure if Jaro beats Igarashi especially if he has to fight in Japan.
        It should because (didn't see the score cards) but they had him catching up to Jaro despite the three knockdowns.
        Also... he probably thinks he's the strongest because Jaro was throwing those hard ass shots all night... going all for broke

Comment

Make him wait his turn.And do not make the fight happen in Thailand,that belt will be held hostage for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            It should because (didn't see the score cards) but they had him catching up to Jaro despite the three knockdowns.
            Also... he probably thinks he's the strongest because Jaro was throwing those hard ass shots all night... going all for broke
            Standing in one place like a punching bag does that to you. But no way, Jaro is the strongest opponent Poksaklek has ever faced.

I'm happy for Jaro though, I hope he has a worthwhile title run. I know SGG promotions likes to have their fighters fight abroad, but I hope their smart enough to have Jaro fight in the Philippines so he can have a better chance to keep that belt.

Comment

Jaro fought a bit dirty, but it was a good scrap dude came in like a little Mike Tyson throwing everything with bad intentions and some good body shots thats what I feel wore Pong down.

Rematch should be wherever its going to generate the most cash for these little guys they dont make that much to begin with, so I think that would be the best for them.

Tyson Marquez would have KOed Pong if he fought the way he fought Jaro. If Jaro wins his defense him vs Marquez would be a good one later this year Mexico vs Philippines or even Viloria vs Jaro in the Philippines would be a great one im sure that would generate alot of interest as well.

Comment

I think Pong just came in entirely not expecting a guy with some pop for the division to just come at him all night throwing 90% haymakers

Comment

now the shoes on the other foot so make him go to US or Mex & box a contender there to ean his ematch...

Comment

Bring that **** home and hold it hostage like pong did homie.

That's our belt now.

Comment

Working...
                    X