No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce: Donaire is No Monster, Not Pacquiao's Successor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce: Donaire is No Monster, Not Pacquiao's Successor

There is only one obstacle remaining for WBO bantamweight champion Jorge 'Travieso' Arce. On February 18th, Arce returns to the ring against Lorenzo Parra in a non-title rematch in Mexicali, Mexico. If Arce prevails, he moves up in weight to face WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito "Filipino Flash" Donaire. Arce was not impressed with Donaire's recent twelve round decision win over Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. Prior to move back to bantam, Arce stopped Vazquez Jr. last May to capture the WBO belt at 122.

[Click Here To Read More]

He does make a interesting point. Arce knocked out Vasquez Jr. and Nonito couldn't.

Styles make fights.

Comment

I got my money on Donaire. KO in 2 rounds

Comment

donaire by KO , total mismatch

Comment

Arce has to beat Parra 1st, which he probably will, but i doubt he beats Donaire. And i agree, styles make fights.

Comment

Will always root for the Mexicano! But I'm a big Nonito fan.

Nonito by KO. Arce knows only one thing...attack attack attack. He'll set himself up perfectly.

Comment

It's has nothing to do with styles makes fights.Nonito had the power to KTFO Vasquez.But he's too economical with his punches.He doesn't have the eye of the tiger.Doesn't go for the kill.

Robert was disappointed with Nonito.I could see a split in the future.Nonito should transfer to Roach.Because Freddie is a hands on trainer he does the mitts he could definitely get NONITO to punch in bunches a bit more.None of Freddie's boxers are pot shot artist.
              Last edited by Filo; 02-11-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

If Arce knew how to fight any other way I would believe him..... If not a straight KO I see a TKO in his future......

Comment

Arce comes forward and that plays into Nonito's hands, still I'm never counting Arce out.

Comment

Arce gets merked. And oh man... dont let The Don use both of his hands!! Donaire smashes his easy!

Comment

Working...
                    X