No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Talks Guerrero Injury, Rips Khan Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Talks Guerrero Injury, Rips Khan Apart

A very disappointed Marcos Maidana is hoping Golden Boy Promotions can secure a replacement opponent for August 27th or an alternative date in the near future. Maidana was scheduled to defend his WBA "regular" 140-pound title against Robert Guerrero on August 27th in San Jose, California. Guerrero withdrew on Thursday after suffering a left shoulder injury on Wednesday.

[Click Here To Read More]

maidana

Comment

**** off maidnana, Khan ****s u up and retires you back to your dads farm,

Comment

If Khan doesn't duck rematch, I have Maidana taking it this time. First fight was close, you can make a case that Maidana won atleast 5 rounds which isn't that bad for a guy ppl claim is only a brawler. I think Maidana is a boxer/brawler in my opinion. He has an entertaining style but I don't think his boxing skills are as bad as ppl say they are.

UK ppl get off Khan's nuts, who wouldn't want to see foty candidate again? The first fight was great for boxing, the rematch could only just be as good if not better than the first meeting.

Comment

chino doesn't talk much in the american media, especially on video (though it seems he's warming up)

but when you get him on the twitter, or going through people, it seems like he's a very good speaker with a very clever way of going about answering questions and talking about his career.'

and i don't need to mention that he's maybe the most exciting fighter on the planet, and maybe it's best p4p puncher not named nonito donaire

Comment

bring on ortiz again

Comment

Damn! Maidana laid into him in that interview. I'd like to see a rematch between Khan and Maidana. Unfortunately, I don't think it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                bring on ortiz again
                Yeah, Maidana will fight Ortiz again if Ortiz gets past Mayweather Jr. (Chuckles)

Comment

clearly, that was a ****ed up thing for Amir 2 say.

Comment

Con don't want it

Comment

Working...
                    X