No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye: Boxers Settle Dispute on Ticket Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye: Boxers Settle Dispute on Ticket Beef

According to a report in The Sun, heavyweight champions David Haye and Wladimir Klitschko have settled their dispute over tickets for their July 2 showdown. The two boxers were recently embroiled in a back and forth tussle over the number of tickets being allocated. The press tour, scheduled to begin this week, was pushed back until Monday to give the their sides more time to settle this issue. The paper reports that Haye has been allocated 7,000 tickets for the invasion of his UK fans to the Imtech Stadium in Hamburg, Germany. The venue holds 57,000.
    [Click Here To Read More]

7000 is a little low I think, if its 56,000 then 15-20k should be allocated to Brits because a lot will want to go imo.

Comment

7000 is a little low I think, if its 56,000 then 15-20k should be allocated to Brits because a lot will want to go imo.

Comment

Does that mean, no more than 7k Brits, aloud to come? wtf is that

Comment

Considering how much that venue can hold thats a joke

Comment

Not really sure what that means. i mean anyone from anywhere can buy tickets

Comment

Pretty sure it means Haye will combine those tickets as a package with flights/hotel like Hatton did before his fight with Mayweather. That way he can mark them up because I'm sure they will announce that the fight will sell out the same day they are sold to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                Pretty sure it means Haye will combine those tickets as a package with flights/hotel like Hatton did before his fight with Mayweather. That way he can mark them up because I'm sure they will announce that the fight will sell out the same day they are sold to the public.
                Can't Brit's just buy tickets from the German agent and find their own way over?

Comment

I dont' know how it works over there but I'm sure they can, I think they might sell out real fast though since Haye wants to reserve his and I'm sure Wlad has his reserved. They might sell a big chunk to ticket brokers who can also mark them up. That's what they do here in the states, I'm not sure if they do the same out there.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                    Does that mean, no more than 7k Brits, aloud to come? wtf is that
                    I'm guessing 7k Brits will probably be together in one part of the stadium, other Brits will be able to buy tickets over the net for other areas of the stadium.

Comment

Working...
                    X