Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'd Like Pacquiao in 2012, Mosley and Cotto Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'd Like Pacquiao in 2012, Mosley and Cotto Too

WBA junior middleweight champion Saúl "Canelo" Álvarez has big plans on his mind. The 20-year-old boxer is training for the first defense of his title, scheduled for June 18 in Guadalajara against British boxer Ryan Rhodes at the VFG Arena.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sorry!!!

SORRY CANELO!!!! manny pac only fights old washed up fighters!!!!
    Still no prime fighters on manny pacs resume!!!

what a fraud!!!!

Comment

still to green to even consider manny or any other elite fighter like sergio, fight chavez jr

Comment

lol. I love how all these people are jumping on the Pacquiao bandwagon to get more exposure. Saul Alvarez is a farce - I'm not even Mexican but I know many who prefer not to identify him with their own nation for the fact that he shouldn't have taken on Hatton for the WBC title. Many have said that if they were in his position, they'd refuse it because it's an illegitimate bout which means nothing.

If he fights Chavez Jr, I hope any of those mentioned (most likely Cotto and Chavez), I hope he gets knocked out cold. I'd love Rhodes to beat Alvarez but it's not going to happen.

Comment

Even in 2012, Canelo stands no chance! He's too overrated. He needs to not fight a tomato can before i change my opinion about him. Sorry but I think even Mayorga would defeat him. And i'm not a hater by any means, he's got great charisma...and does have an exciting style! I just don't see him as good yet.

Comment

How do people keep saying he fights all old washed up fighters

How do people always say PAC fights old washed up fighters when he fought COTTO, MARGARITO, and CLOTTEY, and RICKY HATTON who are only within a max of 2 years difference from PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
              How do people always say PAC fights old washed up fighters when he fought COTTO, MARGARITO, and CLOTTEY, and RICKY HATTON who are only within a max of 2 years difference from PAC.
              they not old,but washed up,which is just as bad

Comment

1 Post and More about Pac than Alvarez.

Too young, and when he is ready they may be gone.

Comment

Canelo is a dam fluke man! The dude doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in a conversation with Pacman or Mosley. He belongs in conversations that include the likes of Mora, or lesser opponents. He sucks, enough said.

Comment

Alvarez doesnt stand a chance with neither of those guys, but props to him if he end up fighting them!!

Comment

Working...
                    X