No announcement yet.

Marquez must hate Pacquaio as much as Fraizer hated Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez must hate Pacquaio as much as Fraizer hated Ali

Funny topic. Or it could get serious. You guys can add to it if you like.

I don't think that Marquez hates Pacquiao that much. I think that he hates Arum and Top rank more than anything. It's not Pacquiao that robbed Marquez, it's Arum.

Comment

Looking at interviews, not really. The Arum-Pac circus gave him a lot of money and will give him some more because pac still dreams of a legitimate win over Márquez.

Comment

Bob Arum walked up to the man and said "It's nothing personal, it's just business."

It's up to you to decipher that one.

Comment

IMO Marquez never has had hate for Pacquiao. He has always respected Pacquiao. Without Pacquiao, Marquez wouldn't be as big as he is today. You can say that Pacquiao made Marquez because of their trilogy. Juan has a major hatred for Arum, though. Juan mentioned that he wanted to smack Arum across the face during one post-fight press conference when Arum told him that it was just business.

Comment

Nah, i think he loves exposing pacquiao for the overhyped fighter he is.

Comment

I don't think he hates Pacquiao, I think he feels robbed. He feels if he got the decision against Pac(in the 2nd fight) he would of been this huge crossover star he's worked so hard to become. He said this himself on one of the countdown or 24/7 shows.

Comment

except Manny would actually need the balls to go to the gym and find Floyd...if Manny/Floyd wants this fight they'd come find someone and get it...there is not enough gypsy math in boxing to make either fighter a coward.

Comment

Working...
                X