Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Floyd's father's condition is getting worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum and Koncz wants the fight to happen in 2011, so they can make some serious money. Floyd just wants this whole thing to go away, and everyone to forget about it. That's how I see it right now.

FMJ didn't give a damn about Sr, and didn't even speak to him for seven years or whatever it was. Now you're telling me that he can't fight because he's sick? I find that hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by pullcounter View Post
      bwhahahhahaha!!!! Look at these ***** apologists coming up with every ****in excuse to allow floyd to duck pac.

You ***** apologists are ****in pathetic douche bags. You mutha****as are a disgrace to true boxing fans. Mutha****a
      lmao!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
        Arum and Koncz wants the fight to happen in 2011, so they can make some serious money. Floyd just wants this whole thing to go away, and everyone to forget about it. That's how I see it right now.

FMJ didn't give a damn about Sr, and didn't even speak to him for seven years or whatever it was. Now you're telling me that he can't fight because he's sick? I find that hard to believe.
        Didn't Pacquiao's dad leave him and his mother when he was young and they just recently reunited? It works both ways. Family is family, how is that 'hard to believe'? Kind of **** happens everyday to some families.

Plus I don't think Pac will fight again after this year. His mother approved him to fight one more time, so I'd respect that too if he listens to his mother.

All I'm saying is that I'm giving Floyd a the benefit of a doubt until I get more info. Besides, everybody else is talking **** about him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          Guys, boxing aside, maybe Floyd really need some time with his family? It's just strange how the whole thing went down. Bob was very supportive of Floyd's decision, and there were ZERO trashtalking from both camps. It's not normal from both camps. Maybe there's really more to it in a personal level than we should know. And I think this is another reason why Floyd/GBP/TopRank are keeping quiet because they don't want it publicly known? My guess is they use Roger's trial as a cover up since that's already reported publicly.
          No one criticises Floyd for taking time off so to speak,it is the way he did it,very unprofessional.After Mosley's fight he did mention he could take time off.All he needed to do was have a proper press conference ,tell the world he had personal things to attend to.Everyone would be very supportive.I cant fault the guy's ability as a fighter but this time he bull****ted everyone.

Comment

I am thinking something strange has gone off still... it isn't like Arum to support Floyds decisions when it doesn't suit him... it just isn't.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            bwhahahhahaha!!!! look at these ***** apologists coming up with every ****in excuse to allow floyd to duck pac.

you ***** apologists are ****in pathetic douche bags. you mutha****as are a disgrace to true boxing fans. mutha****a
            Its even more of a disgrace to wish death upon his kids... seriously you cant say **** after what you said in that other thread... you are a desgraceful hater and Pacquiao ball gargler and nobody should take you seriously.

I mean, just cause you don't like somebody doensn't mean you wish death on him and his family... ****ing fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post

What he means is, with there bad relationship... he might want to spend as much time with his dad as he can now they get on to make up for lost time because hes got the bad lung condition which god forbid apparently can get really bad.

Its a thought thats all... Arum NEVER justifies Floyd, seriously... they hate each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                No one criticises Floyd for taking time off so to speak,it is the way he did it,very unprofessional.After Mosley's fight he did mention he could take time off.All he needed to do was have a proper press conference ,tell the world he had personal things to attend to.Everyone would be very supportive.I cant fault the guy's ability as a fighter but this time he bull****ted everyone.
                my ass people would haev been supportive. they will find anything to **** on floyd with. just look at how espn acts

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post

Again with me being called a *****, lol. PILIPINO AKO GAGO! This board is too funny, it's either you're a ***** or a *******. It's impossible to be neutral lol.

LOL hahaha!

Mahusay!

Anyway, been telling it the first time I heard Arum's conference call and I said WTF? Is this really Arum?

And is PULLCOUNTER's account hacked? Damn he's cleaning up!

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    my ass people would haev been supportive. they will find anything to **** on floyd with. just look at how espn acts
                    Hey girl! Watsup? Still living in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                      Hey girl! Watsup? Still living in the past?
                      yep, *******. have those links? pretty funny that you jump on another mans dick and ride his, so called, "insult.

talk about female

Comment

Working...
                      X