Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How and why The Miami Heat could be a dominant force next season!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How and why The Miami Heat could be a dominant force next season!!!

Ok so I'm a fan of the Heat!!! And this is why I believe that with the right roster moves , and it will only take about 2 (maybe 3)they will a force.

Current roster. (Starting lineup)

Dwayne Wade - Of course sign wade to an extension.(keep him)

Quentin Richardson - I will also keep Quentin Richarson. He can become instant offense even off the bench. But I will start him unless I can find someone way better. But of course for the money. He is more than worth it. (playing way more efficient than Beasley. and way more consistent. not to mention the winner mentality and effort he brings)

Michael Beasley
    - Beasley dissapoint me. If you ask me Beasley has the weapons to resemble Stoudamire. At the pf position. He has a shot , he is strong , he can finish with two hands. He can take his man off the dribble. and make some nice passes. But like mourning told him. "he needs to stop being a spectator" options are , Boozer , David Lee , Frye , Luis Scola , Maybe fit Rudy gay at that position just because of his aggressiveness and skills. ( I think he will make a bigger impact on the offense.) If you can sign any of those. Trade Beasley asap. Maybe for a more productive pg. How cool will it be to have J.J Barea and Arroyo in the same team. Barea can replace chalmers. (I dont see him getting any better , and Barea can have a bigger impact) I would prefer Jordan Farmar or Foye.

Jermaine O'neal - If I'm not mistaken he has an expiring contract at the end of the year. He has come to life at the second half of the season but knows his value has dropped. I think he will try to resign with Miami , but Miami will look another way. But There arent many options as when it comes to centers. I dont see Stoudamire signing with the Heat. but it will be awesome. And Bosh will prob cost more than O'neal and wont make the difference needed. If O'neal can play like he has lately next season I say sign him.

Carlos Arroyo - Carlos Arroyo was signed to a one year deal which I think both the team and him have squeezed the positive part from it. And If u ask me , Unless I can find a guy who averages more than 10 pts and more than 7 asssist. I will not let him go. He can give u 6 points in an off night , manage to dish 4-7 assist and commit almost no turnovers. And the way he controls the pace of the game is just beautiful. He has given the Miami Heat a much needed balance.

Bench Players that can stay.

Udonis Haslem is the ****ing man. Off the bench he is a warrior. And the maqor reason why I would trade Beasley. Beasley just doesnt play with the consistency Haslem provides. And Haslem looks to win and is not scared to take a shot. Haslem has had better games coming off the bench. And who in the league takes more charges and than him. He averages 8 rebounds a game OFF THE BENCH and almost 10 POINTS. hE IS UNTRADEABLE. MIAMI BETTER SIGN HIM!!!

Dorrel wright can stay. His athleticism can come in handy against the right matchup.

Diawara has too go.
    James Jones doesnt look like himself anymore.
    Magloire could be a nice third option at Center for a game with foul trouble.
    Joel Anthony is a good blocker and good defender but his hands are as soft as charmin , he drops passes like nothing.
    Daequan Cook....... dont know.

Any Heat fans????? Discuss.

if the heat add a player like bosh, they will compete for number 3 or 4 in the east, but they won't be "dominant."

Comment

im a big heat fan, couple things i disagree with u.

Beasley can stay another year, he has shown signs of life lately.
      Haslem can stay ofcourse and Joneal can stay depending on who we can aquire in the offseason , if we could stoudamaire or bosh than jo can be go , we dont need um after that.
      D wright can stay but to be honest hes 2 inconsistent, id trade him for a more consistent 3 pt shooter. He will have one good game and then disappear for a months.
      Arroro needs to stay .
      We got a dominant team but we still need another big name to really make us a force, beasly has shown signs off life lately, but we need him to do this against good teams also, not just these bums teams.

Comment

I'm a knick fan, if you want david lee, you can have david lee. i personally believe amar'e will join the heat this off season and join wade.

i expect bosh to get sign and traded to the bulls, and i expect my knicks to get no one.

if lebron james wins the championship this year, he'll consider joining the knicks, other than that, no way he leaves his hometown with out leaving them a championship.

if i was the knicks gm, i'd sell the farm for the guy in my sig. alot of team in the lottery have alot of good young point guards, so i think it will be much easier to get someone like john wall this year than in any other year.

Comment

I'm a knick fan, if you want david lee, you can have david lee. i personally believe amar'e will join the heat this off season and join wade.

i expect bosh to get sign and traded to the bulls, and i expect my knicks to get no one.

if lebron james wins the championship this year, he'll consider joining the knicks, other than that, no way he leaves his hometown with out leaving them a championship.

if i was the knicks gm, i'd sell the farm for the guy in my sig. alot of team in the lottery have alot of good young point guards, so i think it will be much easier to get someone like john wall this year than in any other year.
          ah how i miss those old heat-knicks rivalry days, sucks but im sure we will get back there as soon as the knicks get someone, hopefully u guys get lebron then he will bring the calvary wit him since everyone wants to play wit him and then the rivalry will start again.

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
            ah how i miss those old heat-knicks rivalry days, sucks but im sure we will get back there as soon as the knicks get someone, hopefully u guys get lebron then he will bring the calvary wit him since everyone wants to play wit him and then the rivalry will start again.
            yeah man. those where the days. that was basketball to me. far as lebron, i don't know.our team is beyond trash. we got like 3 good young players, and they have to answer to the stupid coach's pecking order.

Comment

LOL @ Heat and Dominant in the same sentence

seriously, good luck with that

Comment

LOL @ Heat and Dominant in the same sentence

seriously, good luck with that
                i guess ur still butthurt over us kickin ur ass a few weeks ago in ot?

Comment

Originally posted by ahh!! Low Blow View Post
                  Ok so I'm a fan of the Heat!!! And this is why I believe that with the right roster moves , and it will only take about 2 (maybe 3)they will a force.

Current roster. (Starting lineup)

Dwayne Wade - Of course sign wade to an extension.(keep him)

Quentin Richardson - I will also keep Quentin Richarson. He can become instant offense even off the bench. But I will start him unless I can find someone way better. But of course for the money. He is more than worth it. (playing way more efficient than Beasley. and way more consistent. not to mention the winner mentality and effort he brings)

Michael Beasley
                  - Beasley dissapoint me. If you ask me Beasley has the weapons to resemble Stoudamire. At the pf position. He has a shot , he is strong , he can finish with two hands. He can take his man off the dribble. and make some nice passes. But like mourning told him. "he needs to stop being a spectator" options are , Boozer , David Lee , Frye , Luis Scola , Maybe fit Rudy gay at that position just because of his aggressiveness and skills. ( I think he will make a bigger impact on the offense.) If you can sign any of those. Trade Beasley asap. Maybe for a more productive pg. How cool will it be to have J.J Barea and Arroyo in the same team. Barea can replace chalmers. (I dont see him getting any better , and Barea can have a bigger impact) I would prefer Jordan Farmar or Foye.

Jermaine O'neal - If I'm not mistaken he has an expiring contract at the end of the year. He has come to life at the second half of the season but knows his value has dropped. I think he will try to resign with Miami , but Miami will look another way. But There arent many options as when it comes to centers. I dont see Stoudamire signing with the Heat. but it will be awesome. And Bosh will prob cost more than O'neal and wont make the difference needed. If O'neal can play like he has lately next season I say sign him.

Carlos Arroyo - Carlos Arroyo was signed to a one year deal which I think both the team and him have squeezed the positive part from it. And If u ask me , Unless I can find a guy who averages more than 10 pts and more than 7 asssist. I will not let him go. He can give u 6 points in an off night , manage to dish 4-7 assist and commit almost no turnovers. And the way he controls the pace of the game is just beautiful. He has given the Miami Heat a much needed balance.

Bench Players that can stay.

Udonis Haslem is the ****ing man. Off the bench he is a warrior. And the maqor reason why I would trade Beasley. Beasley just doesnt play with the consistency Haslem provides. And Haslem looks to win and is not scared to take a shot. Haslem has had better games coming off the bench. And who in the league takes more charges and than him. He averages 8 rebounds a game OFF THE BENCH and almost 10 POINTS. hE IS UNTRADEABLE. MIAMI BETTER SIGN HIM!!!

Dorrel wright can stay. His athleticism can come in handy against the right matchup.

Diawara has too go.
                  James Jones doesnt look like himself anymore.
                  Magloire could be a nice third option at Center for a game with foul trouble.
                  Joel Anthony is a good blocker and good defender but his hands are as soft as charmin , he drops passes like nothing.
                  Daequan Cook....... dont know.

Any Heat fans????? Discuss.
                  lol. what makes this really funny is that you actually thought everything through in great detail... and you still think the heat are gonna be dominant. LOL @ that.

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
                    i guess ur still butthurt over us kickin ur ass a few weeks ago in ot?

oh god...your sorry ass franchise aint ****...its so sad that the only jersey that you have hanging didnt even play for you

enjoy mediocrity for the next 10 years lol

Comment

Working...
                    X