Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the most knowledgeable and respectable fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    true......it seems like the board doesn't think Adamek is duckin' Steve......he is OBVIOUSLY ducking USS.....its so obvious!!!
    And, he also has a fight coming up with Matt Godfrey who is a good fighter and is going to be a good fight. But, it gets no love on here... I made a threat about it and nobody responded

The winner of the fighting for Adamek IBF belt that he vacated... All I know is that if Adamek goes back to CW he has to fight the winner of Cunningham-Godfrey... But, really he should of been had that rematch with Cunningham instead of wasting his time with Bobby Gunn(who?).

Comment

Where are the Wladimir Klitschko fans?

Comment

Chad Dawson reminds me of Floyd, he has the skills and talent, but people are still discrediting him for not taken on tough challengers. Unlike Floyd, i think he's really sensitive mentally, he can't take on the criticisim he has gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Chad Dawson reminds me of Floyd, he has the skills and talent, but people are still discrediting him for not taken on tough challengers. Unlike Floyd, i think he's really sensitive mentally, he can't take on the criticisim he has gotten.
          What makes you think that about Chad?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            What makes you think that about Chad?
            Where have you been? There are so many boxing experts who are criticizing him for not fighting Hopkins, and other tougher guys at the light-heavyweight division. He was ranked higher on the P4P list, but for some strange reasons he's currently ranked #7. He's one of the most gifted boxers out there, but there are many experts who felt like he has wasted his talent by not challenging himself (Ala Floyd).

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Where have you been? There are so many boxing experts who are criticizing him for not fighting Hopkins, and other tougher guys at the light-heavyweight division. He was ranked higher on the P4P list, but for some strange reasons he's currently ranked #7. He's one of the most gifted boxers out there, but there are many experts who felt like he has wasted his talent by not challenging himself (Ala Floyd).
              I was talking about being mentally weak... And, as far as I know nobody is criticizing him for not fight B-hop. It is actually the other way around. Some fans accuse him of not fighting prime fighters. But, they forget about Adamek. But, then again the excuse some fans have about Adamek is being weight drained. Which I call bull**** BTW. Nobody was saying he had trouble making 175 before the Chad fight... And, plus Chad is fighting Jean Pascal next who is in his prime.... And, really Chad is 5-0 against 3 top 5 LHW in the last 2 years...

Comment

B-Hop seems to have quite a cerebral fanbase and has the fewest obnoxious people representing him on here

Comment

simple answer - james toney - i watch boxing alot and sit round watching youtube footage of robinson, marciano, hagler, duran ect. and for sheer skill of boxing i would give it to james toney. he does what all boxers aspire to do. he hits without being hit and makes it look easy.

Comment

Working...
                  X