Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Donaire will never rule on elite level for long.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    He gave you a good rebuttal with Mathebula, who beat CC and was robbed, and held a belt at 122, Moreno went up to 122.

Moreno would be boring for Nonito and Nonito would win and you guys will say judging from his fight with Moreno Nonito is not good, well how can you be good when guys are afraid to trade from you or cover up and run? heck someone had a gif of that Japanese champion even before the fight started already having his hand up high prepared to block the left hook of Donaire lol, these guys are scared.

Mares will be a tougher fight for Nonito than Moreno or Rigo, Nonito struggles with guys who are super aggressive and dirty, Mares is super aggressive and will rough up Nonito, Rigo fights at a range and so does Moreno, that is an advantage for Nonito.

Rigo would get knocked out bad, he is a sucker for a left hook and has been hurt bad by weak punches. Moreno vs Donaire will be very boring and end in a decision for Donaire
    Struggles with aggressive guy?

Like he struggled against Vic, Sydorenko, Marquez and Montiel? the fact that you think aggressive guys are a bad matchup for Donaire goes to show you know nothing about Donaire.

If you wanna see Donaire struggle, watch him versus guys who are consistently on the move like Narvaez, Nish, or guys who ran to not get knocked out like Mathebula and WV2.

If Mares trades with Donaire, he is guaranteed to get knocked out in 3 rounds, Rigo will run and get KO'ed late because of his style, tell me again how he struggles against Mares?

Comment

Donaire needs to fight Rigondeaux already. It's a fight that needs to happen in 2013 it's a fight that the fight fans want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Struggles with aggressive guy?

Like he struggled against Vic, Sydorenko, Marquez and Montiel? the fact that you think aggressive guys are a bad matchup for Donaire goes to show you know nothing about Donaire.

If you wanna see Donaire struggle, watch him versus guys who are consistently on the move like Narvaez, Nish, or guys who ran to not get knocked out like Mathebula and WV2.

If Mares trades with Donaire, he is guaranteed to get knocked out in 3 rounds, Rigo will run and get KO'ed late because of his style, tell me again how he struggles against Mares?
        Watch that Concepcion fight with Donaire, Concepcion came in bigger but he had his moments when he was able to mix it up and get in Nonito's chest, Nonito will not be able to breath with the way Mares pressed Moreno, if Mares pressed Nonito like that he could tire Nonito and weigh his arms down.

Also Concepcion was able to hit Nonito with some good over hands and haymakers, Mares has a hard wild haymaker that he used on Moreno.

Mares and Salido will both beat or come close to beating Donaire. These guys are not scared to get in close.

Comment

Well Marquez face swells up pretty easy and he gets hit a lot and he went up in weight.

I think the main problem is not the swelling, Nonito swells but he doesn't get cut. If he had a problem with cuts sure, but his main problem seems to be his hand.

Nonito isn't really a big guy like people claim he is either he doesn't even rehydrate much on fight night, I think he will cap off at 126 going past 130 is pushing it those guys at 130 a lot of them walk around as high as 150-160 pounds, the guy would have to hire Memo to help him get rock solid muscles like Marquez did, if nonito tries going up in weight he will look like JMM pre Memo bloated and soft.
          Marquez is 39 and battle-worn, while Nonito is a prime 30 and isn't known for getting into wars. He suffers from hand problems and his face doesn't react well to punishment. The writing is on the wall for Donaire imho.

Comment

[QUOTE=hectari;12911629]Well Marquez face swells up pretty easy and he gets hit a lot and he went up in weight.

I think the main problem is not the swelling, Nonito swells but he doesn't get cut. If he had a problem with cuts sure, but his main problem seems to be his hand.

Nonito isn't really a big guy like people claim he is either he doesn't even rehydrate much on fight night, I think he will cap off at 126 going past 130 is pushing it those guys at 130 a lot of them walk around as high as 150-160 pounds, the guy would have to hire Memo to help him get rock solid muscles like Marquez did, if nonito tries going up in weight he will look like JMM pre Memo bloated and

Id like to see donaire move up in weight to see what he can do with a training camp that would allow him to develop his body better and not worry about cutting weight. Sure donaire is not that big but it looks like he has the right body frame to carry more weight without impeading his speed and explossiveness

Comment

He also only trains at most 4 times per week. Usually he trains only about 3

Comment

Watch that Concepcion fight with Donaire, Concepcion came in bigger but he had his moments when he was able to mix it up and get in Nonito's chest, Nonito will not be able to breath with the way Mares pressed Moreno, if Mares pressed Nonito like that he could tire Nonito and weigh his arms down.

Also Concepcion was able to hit Nonito with some good over hands and haymakers, Mares has a hard wild haymaker that he used on Moreno.

Mares and Salido will both beat or come close to beating Donaire. These guys are not scared to get in close.
                You talking about 1 fight and a Donaire who wasn't even his prime yet, this Donaire is not only prime, he feeds off aggressive guys. I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with you in saying that Mares is the tougher fight for Donaire.

I won't talk about 126 guys cause he hasn't moved up.

Comment

So now you admit it, you said he ain't beating Moreno or Rigo? So if Donaire knocks those guys out or beats them in a decision but one of the guys is running will you give him props or still find excuses?

You just said Nonito will not get past a guy like Salido, yet you play off Mares like he is nothing and Nonito will beat him easy, yet you claimed Mares win over Moreno is better than Donaires wins recently, and than go on to say the guy that Mares beat would beat Nonito yet Mares will play into Nonito's hands.

you do know Salido has a similar pressure style to Mares but with more power right? I think Mares and Salido will give Nonito tougher fights than Moreno and Rigo.

You say Mares got rocked by Moreno as to almost knock Mares like Nonito will finish him, yet Rigo has been dropped and hurt much worse yet Nonito will not do the same or worse to Rigo? lmao come on dog, stop being biased.
                  I said Nonito probablywouldn't get past a guy like salido based on his size and the fact Nonito probably wouldn't as big a puncher at 26... Never said mares is nothing but he matches up more favorably for Nonito than rigo or Moreno ...as for your next point styles make fights I won't even entertain it... I seen rigo get clipped by a stiff jab and seemingly hurt by a couple left hooks ... But I've also seen Nonito running for dear life from body shots , you realize how effective rigo is to the body right ?

Comment

donaire is on elite level imo, and he's doing pretty well

Comment

Working...
                    X