Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously ,, Who has Brandon Rios beaten? ,, What’s in Rios’ resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    yeah um I replied in bold....what you think I don't know who are those fighters you listed?

trust me son I know of what I speak and do not rely solely on boxrec to show that while indeed Ivan Valle had a nice record of 21-1 at the time he faced Antillon we have now come to find that he is nothing more than a big punching gatekeeper and nothing else

so impress me again with your boxrec skills
    Who did Anthony Peterson beat???...NOBODY
    Who did Brandon Rios beat???? NOBODY

Antillon has fought better opposition than Rios and Peterson have.
    Antillon fought:
    Daniel Attah was a rugged tough contender in his early days, but was stomped by Antillon
    Bobby Pacquiao is a rugged contender that has fought Humberto Soto, Carlos Hernandez, and Antillon
    Ivan Valle is a tough B-(minus) Level rugged contender that is better than most of the competion that Brandon Rios and Anthony Peterson had fought.

Rios and Peterson have an overrated padded record fighting NOBODIES.

Heck, the other Lighweights- Joan Guzman, Ali Funeka, Juan Diaz, Michael Katsidis have a much better resume than Brandon Rios and Anthony Peterson combined.

Even Victior Ortiz, whom is being compared to Rios, cause of their rivalry has a much better list of opposition than Rios.

Comment

Brandon Rios is going to get worked by Soto
      Soto is far too savy and he will easily out box Rios and stop him in the later rounds
      Im saying Soto is a super crafty fighter but he has been in the game more and knows how to use it to his advantage

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        rios claim to fame with the general boxing public was when he pulled a maidana/ortiz on anthony peterson. nothing else.
        will have to see more.
        yeah, his fight with Peterson is not good enough.
        he needs to prove himself more, by going through gatekeepers like Antillon, Funeka, etc. before he has earned the privilege to fight 3-Time World Champion-Humberto Soto.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Soto is far too savy and he will easily out box Rios and stop him in the later rounds
          Im saying Soto is a super crafty fighter but he has been in the game more and knows how to use it to his advantage
          agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            rios claim to fame with the general boxing public was when he pulled a maidana/ortiz on anthony peterson. nothing else.
            will have to see more.
            a whole lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              this is whats up! i havent seen much of rios, but he doesnt look like he utilizes pressure even half as intense as urbano's. urbano is one bad dude, and if soto outboxed him, he will certainly whoop rios.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                If not name one Antillon win that was better.

Pacquiao???

Comment

Working...
                X