No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Humbled By Invite to ESPY Award Party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Humbled By Invite to ESPY Award Party

2012 US Olympian and Top Rank fighter Jose Ramirez is coming off his fourth career victory as he has remained been busy ever since turning professional late last year. Aside from his decorated amateur career, Ramirez is also known for being one of the few boxers with multiple endorsements and sponsorships which is credited to his hard working team.

Jose received an exclusive invitation and will be attending the ESPY’s award party which will be taking place at the famous Playboy Mansion for next week’s start studded activities. Ramirez who is involved with a number of charities will also participate in an ESPY’s red carpet event benefitting the Los Angeles Lakers Youth Foundation. [Click Here To Read More]

Never heard of him....
    2012 olympian........
    Co feature on boxeo......
    Must be his charity that got him the invite cuz it sure aint his boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
      Never heard of him....
      2012 olympian........
      Co feature on boxeo......
      Must be his charity that got him the invite cuz it sure aint his boxing.
      U must not be a tru boxing fan!!! He is future champ and P4P

Comment

I've been following him since the Olympics. The guy is fast and dangerous. Won't be surprised when he gets big fights in the future.

Comment

He's from a town 30mi away from mine and visited our gym so I'm an instant follower. Sucks he didn't make it far in the Olympics but his style was made for the pros anyway. I hope he has a great fan friendly career. Glad to see his name popping up every now and then.

Comment

Working...
          X