No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Fight Grabbed By Channel 5, Hennessey Delighted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury's Fight Grabbed By Channel 5, Hennessey Delighted

London - Channel 5 (UK) will air the biggest fight of Tyson Fury’s career to date, as he makes his US debut against Steve “USS” Cunningham in an official IBF world heavyweight title eliminator live at The Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York.

With less than two weeks to go until he faces the former two-time world cruiserweight champion, Steve Cunningham (25-2, 12 KOs), at The Theater at Madison Square Garden, New York, the young 6'9'' heavyweight will now explode onto American soil in front of network and terrestrial television in the US and United Kingdom as well as going out around the world.

"This is a great opportunity for me to come to the US and showcase my talents at a great venue such as Madison Square Garden," Tyson said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So this mean it's an afternoon card in the US rather than an evening one?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon_Gekko View Post
      Correct

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon_Gekko View Post
        Yes because its a double header and there is an evening card in the U S too.

I hope Channel 5 show Hughie Fury too would be good to see the younger fury

Comment

Great news. Hope Fury can win.

Comment

Good exposure for The Fury's with being on free to air TV, especially if they do a job in their respective fights.

Comment

I am also delighted.

Comment

Great news.

Tyson Fury needs to be on TV. The guy is pure entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                X