Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, UFC had women headlining a PPV at the weekend....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, UFC had women headlining a PPV at the weekend....

This one, to be precise

What is that all about?

I don't have anything against women doing combat sports, but to me this just shows that UFC fans don't really give a **** about anything, they just tune in to watch a brawl and are happy to shell out to see a couple of birds rolling around on the floor smacking each other in the back of the head.

I have never been able to comprehend the UFC, but this move just baffles me. They also had two decent male fighters on the undercard.

yeah it's not quality stuff like mayweather-baldomir

Comment

The women's division is a joke.

It's a high level grappler, with a bunch of women that start out brawling from the opening bell.

Gee, lets see. The champ is a grappling/submission expert. The only way for her to win, is to take you down and submit you. Charging in, directly at her from the opening bell doesn't seem like the logical strategy to use in that particular moment, but they do it time and time again.

Female MMA fighters are apes with gloves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        This one, to be precise

What is that all about?

I don't have anything against women doing combat sports, but to me this just shows that UFC fans don't really give a **** about anything, they just tune in to watch a brawl and are happy to shell out to see a couple of birds rolling around on the floor smacking each other in the back of the head.

I have never been able to comprehend the UFC, but this move just baffles me. They also had two decent male fighters on the undercard.
        I bet you liked that more then the main event, phagg*t

Comment

This one, to be precise

What is that all about?

Are you kidding me? Her ******* nearly popped out last night...that's worth the price of a PPV alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            The fight was like watching 2 amateur kids brawling it out, over who gets the last cookie.

It was amateurish, and down right embarrassing. The champion is a gold medal Judo winner, and she gives up her back like a donkey.

The challenger was equivalent to Manny Pacquiao vs. a 15 year old ******ed kid, that just started boxing.

Stop being a Ronda fan boy.

Comment

I didn't watch it, I don't watch any MMA Phaggot

Comment

How much does a women headlining UFC PPV match run?

Comment

women are taking over...

Comment

I didn't watch it, I don't watch any MMA Phaggot
                    A communist and a cricket player walk into a bar.

The rest writes itself

Comment

Working...
                    X