Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Bradley BEATS Pacquiao does Pac Retire, Rematch or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    Roach will force him out of the game to save Pac's legacy.

Roach has said many times that the minute Pac doesn't have it anymore, whether in the ring or in the gym, he's calling it quits.
    I don't believe that would happen for a minute, even if Roach wanted it.

Comment

Bradley only beats Pacquiao by knockout. There is no way he wins a decision against Manny. But let's just say if Bradley beat Pacquiao depending on how close it was I would say a rematch happens right away.

Comment

When the best fight the best of course Pac could lose, history of boxing shows it happens more often than not at these stages of a boxers career.

But i dont think retirement is going to happen to pac, if he wins or loses. Theres one or even two more fights. But retirement is soon anyway whether he wins or not.

It will be a shame if he dont fight Floyd, if only because people have wasted enough of their time trying to get them to fight each other and all that effort will have been for nothing if they dont fight.
        If Pac loses it will be a shame as the potency of the fight will have dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
          Mayweather will never fight Pacquiao....he himself said it. No 50-50 to anyone
          you think pac would deserve 50-50 after a loss to bradley?... i see bob selling out pac to mayweather if he loses to desert storm...no 50-50...

Comment

rematch very next fight...

Comment

It's funny how HUGH GRANT tries to take a stab at Mayweather with his post, even though it's a Pacquiao thread.

Bradley will have to really beat Pac big, like 8-4 in rounds, to get a decision I think. I still favor Manny to win the fight, he should beat Bradley. If Bradley does pull off the upset though, they'd rematch right away. I bet Arum wouldn't be THAT upset if Bradley won a close fight. It'd be a popularity gain for Bradley by beating Manny, a 2nd fight is almost a 100% go right away as well. And then if Bradley were to win again in a rematch, he'd still have Brandon Rios for Pacquiao to fight in 2013. Or if Pac won the 2nd fight, he could have Pac fight Rios or make Pac-Bradley III, and than a Rios fight win/lose.

Comment

Pac deserves a farewell fight in Manila.

Comment

Pac needs to retire after the Bradley fight win or lose. That way Floyd would lose all opportunity to bail himself out of being called a duck.

Comment

Working...
                  X