Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onikami
    See thread:

Where is Nas?
    well it's not that bad to deviate from the thread title, is it? lol...

Comment

Running with his ego behind him.

Nazz was quite happy to mix it up with lesser apponents.
      But when he took that step up in class, kelly floored him three times and Bererra had his number from round one. Sure he had the class to mix it up with the best of them but he hadnt got the heart. My guess is if Nazz, fighting the way he did, was to stick
      around in that division he'd be war weary within two years. He's
      no Morales.

Comment

Frank Warren said that about 2 1/2 months ago he was confronted by Hamed for a comeback but he advised against it, and Hamed accepted that advise.

Comment

Speak of the Devil I was about to make a thread asking about him cuz this story says he wanted to make a comeback during this summer and fight in the middle east

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...XA:en%26sa%3DN

guess it didint happen to bad
          Last edited by Crusty Wounds; 09-19-2005, 03:51 AM.

Comment

a mature hamed, with out the bull**** bad man crap.. he actually might be clever,

Comment

There's a rumour about Naz coming back every couple of months. Surprise, surprise we haven't seen anything of the sort. I'd like to see what would happen, but I am pretty certain it'd all end in tears for him. What a waste of talent - I think he had a good number of years left at the top if he hadn't retired

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD
                If any British fighter is going to KO Pacman, it's Scott Harrison. Wayne McCullough said he was the hardest puncher he ever faced and he has been in with the Who's who of featherweight boxing today.

Harrison?Gimme a break!That guy is not even suppose to be a champion.He got a homtown gift of a decision against Polo.And you think he has a chance against the PacMan?Thats funny!

And the the clown they call Naz?Well, Pac and the Prince only has one common denominator, Marco Antonio Barrera.Do i need to say more?We all know what happened with those matchups... LOL! ;P

Comment

There was a picture of him in the paper a few weeks ago he looked HUGE.

Comment

Naz should just stay retired

Comment

Naz doesn't need boxing anymore. He lost the fire. And why should he? Weeks and weeks of hard training, no sex for that period, mental focus, no family fun....he's a family man who's financially well off. He's having fun outside of the ring, too, from all the high speed tickets he gets (I heard he owns a Subaru Impreza P1 - best version of this classic build). Not to mention the accident he was involved in.

Comment

Working...
                      X