Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Mitchell talking smack about Rios and Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't this guy lose to limited brawler Katsidis? Rios would knock him out pretty early, I think

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Rios is Mexican
      he's mexican-american. but what paulie said, if mitchell was the champ, then he would be able to call the shots. however brandon is the current champ, as well as his promoter being the biggest in the sport, so they obviously choose where they fight. and what's the problem with mitchell fighting in the US? this fight can be made once murray is taken care of.

Comment

kevin "Jah Spirit" mitchell would get his weed farming little baby hands broken when rios hit his gloves

bam bam rios would eat him alive. seriously. five rounds max.
        his fights at 135 are a finite resource. no reason to waste them on mitchell.

and who calls out paulie malinaggi these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Rios is Mexican
          Amir Khan is Pakistani.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            he's mexican-american. but what paulie said, if mitchell was the champ, then he would be able to call the shots. however brandon is the current champ, as well as his promoter being the biggest in the sport, so they obviously choose where they fight. and what's the problem with mitchell fighting in the US? this fight can be made once murray is taken care of.
            Mitchell cant fight in the US for the next 3 months apparently. Ah well hopefully it happens next. I just think theres no excuse for fighting Murray instead who just got knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
              Amir Khan is Pakistani.

Comment

Rios is extremely one dimensional, impatient & easy to hit & I severely doubt Mitchell would stay in front of him & get into a tear up. I would give Mitchell a better shot than most actually.
                If he brings his A game & boxes on the outside, he can take it on points or maybe grind Rios down & force the stoppage late.

Sure Katsidis stopped Mitchell but lets be fair, when Kats hits you on the button, you stay hit. Not that I'm saying Bam Bam can't bang or anything. I guess I'm saying I wouldn't buy into his loss too much.

This is potentially a very good fight. Much better than Rios vs Murray, we all know how limited Murray is & how his style is made for Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  Paulie would school him
                  Serious? Paulie is perfect for Kev.

Clearly a fake account anyway. Mitchell dont talk ****.

Comment

Id pick Rios if Mitchell and Rios met, but id give Mitchell a much better shot than Murray. Id say it would be a competitive fight.

Comment

the only people who think mitchell has anything at all to offer a world class operator like rios are guys from his hometown

he stepped up once and got completely trashed my michael katisidis, who does nothing outside of swell up and get cut better than rios

Comment

Working...
                      X