Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight is worse? Floyd vs JMM or Pac vs Margs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight is worse? Floyd vs JMM or Pac vs Margs?

People crap on pacquiaos party but those are the same people who supported JMM vs Floyd..........OH ITS A TUNE UP.... blah blah blah.......marg is a great fighter. styles make fights..................

Ya'll know im right.....

JMM vs Floyd
    82.86%
    Pac vs Margs
    17.14%

I thought Floyd Marquez was complete bull****,that said,it wasn't for a title!!Nuff said!!

Comment

Shouldn't this be asked after Saturday night?

Comment

As a casual fan I don't give a **** about titles like some morons with no life do. Seeing fights is more important, especially when Pac is on. Fighters like Pac are rare in this day and age.

Comment

After a 2 year layoff, Marquez was a good opponent in that Marquez was a pretty big name and Mayweather eliminated Pacquiao's options of going after Marquez a 3rd; so that he could corner him. Too bad Pacquiao is only interested if he's able to juice up.

Pacquiao vs. Margarito, I see nothing wrong with this except the title being on the line. I think Margarito is very motivated, he doesn't only have to win but also give a really good account of himself; make this one for the fans to remember. Whether people like it or not...Margarito can earn his respect doing just that. Margarito has a lot more to fight for tomorrow and personally, I think we're gonna see the Margarito of old. Should be a good one.

Comment

man, not evn close....floyd vs jmmm shows how hypocritical the biggest b1tch in boxing is in floyd!
            Last edited by puga; 11-12-2010, 11:37 PM.

Comment

the hate for jmm vs floyd never made sense to me. everybody seems to forget when duran moved up from lightweight to welterweight to beat prime, young, and fresh sugar ray leonard. or perhaps shane mosley beating oscar delahoya from light weight to welterweight. in the old days they didnt have the in between belts really do any of these haters know boxing history?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                After a 2 year layoff, Marquez was a good opponent in that Marquez was a pretty big name and Mayweather eliminated Pacquiao's options of going after Marquez a 3rd; so that he could corner him. Too bad Pacquiao is only interested if he's able to juice up.

Pacquiao vs. Margarito, I see nothing wrong with this except the title being on the line. I think Margarito is very motivated, he doesn't only have to win but also give a really good account of himself; make this one for the fans to remember. Whether people like it or not...Margarito can earn his respect doing just that. Margarito has a lot more to fight for tomorrow and personally, I think we're gonna see the Margarito of old. Should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  the hate for jmm vs floyd never made sense to me. everybody seems to forget when duran moved up from lightweight to welterweight to beat prime, young, and fresh sugar ray leonard. or perhaps shane mosley beating oscar delahoya from light weight to welterweight. in the old days they didnt have the in between belts really do any of these haters know boxing history?
                  not the same scenario mofo....duran proved he was a beast going up, jmmm proved he was crap...we knew that even at 135 coz he struggled vs diaz!...he fought floyd at ****ing ww!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    not the same scenario mofo....duran proved he was a beast going up, jmmm proved he was crap...we knew that even at 135 coz he struggled vs diaz!...he fought floyd at ****ing ww!
                    your an idiot. to people like you the world is flat because you cant see it curve. it is the same thing except the lightweight didnt beat the welterweight. facts and logic dont make sense to you do they?

Comment

Working...
                    X